Drive to your summer vacation! BOOK NOW, minimum 5 night stay Super Host Property! Low rates book now, 5% discount 7 consecutive nights or more, 10% discount 28 nights or more; book now FULL HOUSE WATERFRONT- Lake Ontario-beautiful sunsets, peaceful, sleeps up to 5(1 queen bed, 2 single beds,1 futon), furnished,linens, full kitchen, cookware, washer/dryer; no pets; immaculately clean, tranquil,& peaceful, On Niagara Wine Trail 20 minute drive to NIAGARA FALLS, NY.
We clean with Lysol and Clorox products. This is a SUPERHOST property! On the USA side! This rental is newer to the market and it is immaculately clean! It's an actual house (not a cottage). Enjoy this beautiful house dates available now - Compare, this is an entire waterfront house for less than the price of a hotel room! PLEASE BOOK NOW TO GET YOUR DATES AS WE WILL SELL OUT! Which dates do you want? Please message any questions......Look please at our calendar as it is open into 2020; the house has excellent cross breezes, two window air conditioners, and ceiling fans in most rooms! This vacation home sleeps up to four adults, or two adults and three children; inquire before booking for the possibility of an additional guest at $35/night; strict cancellation policy, $350 refundable security deposit; parking available for a boat at $20/night in addition to your house reservation; the house is located in a quiet and peaceful boating community, directly on the Niagara Wine Trail, and it is a short approximately 15-20 minute drive to Niagara Falls, NY and the Rainbow Bridge to Canada (passport needed to visit Canada and return to NY State and some guests will also need a travel visa to Canada). It is also suitable for those who will visit the State University of New York at Buffalo Amherst Campus (45 minute drive), Stella Niagara University (20 minute drive), (20 minute drive to The Erie Canal in Lockport, Calspan, the Niagara Free Trade Zone, Premium Outlet Mall, or the Seneca Niagara Casino), 45 minutes to downtown Buffalo, the Medical Park, or Elmwood Village. No parties or events are allowed to be held at this rental house. There is a full kitchen with all cookware, linens for four people, and a washer and dryer are on the premises. No pets, No dying hair, No smoking in the house. Beach access from a nearby State park. Climbing down to the water from the cliff at the house is prohibited. Enjoy lovely sunrises and magnificent sunsets, with the soothing sounds of the waves. We do not charge a cleaning fee, but expect that you will leave the house as clean as when you received it, including taking your trash and recyclables to the appropriate cans, put all used linens and towels in the laundry room, put dirty dishes into the dishwasher and run it, etc. We wash our linens with no dyes/no perfume laundry detergent; all surfaces are cleaned with Lysol or bleach products, all comforters are changed and washed between guests; carpets are shampooed between guests. Please bring your house slippers/NO shoes to be worn in the house. NO smoking in the house, NO pets in or out of the house! We create a clean and welcoming environment for our guests! We are in the small white house next door, and available to welcome you! However, check-in is by a lockbox on the door, so you can arrive any time after 4 p.m. We do not charge a cleaning fee, and we ask that you leave the house very clean, if we have more than usual cleaning, we will assess a cleaning charge against you (which we do not want to do), just clean up after yourself and we will all be happy. (updated 3/26/2020).DISCLAIMER: DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE ADHERE TO THE AIRBNB BOOKING AND REFUND POLICIES. WE DO CLEAN OUR HOUSE WITH LYSOL AND CLOROX PRODUCTS BUT WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE PREMISES ARE COVID-19 FREE. THOSE WHO WISH TO SELF-QUARANTINE AT THE PROPERTY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO SO, ANYONE FOUND TO BE DOING SO WILL BE ASKED TO IMMEDIATELY VACATE THE PROPERTY AND NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. YOUR BOOKING OF THIS PROPERTY CERTIFIES THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THIS DISCLAIMER AND DO NOT HOLD THE PROPERTY OWNER OF ANY COVID-19 DAMAGES.
Quiet, peaceful, boating community of Wilson, NY, near restaurants, wineries, breweries, grocery store, post office, library, state parks, walking trails, drive west on coastal route 18 to Youngstown, Lewiston, and Niagara Falls, and drive east along the coast to Olcott, Sodus Point, Rochester, etc. This house is approximately a 45 minute drive to Buffalo, NY.
1. Occupancy is strictly enforced; only the number of guests on the reservation will be allowed to stay.
2. Please be respectful by not giving the key to anyone who is not on the reservation, and by not leaving the door unlocked while you are away sight-seeing. If anyone not on the reservation is staying in the house, you will be in violation of the rental agreement and you will be asked to leave and will not be given a refund for unused days.
3. The house sits on a cliff, waterfront, on Lake Ontario. Absolutely NO one is allowed to use the steps or to climb down the rocks to the water. It is unsafe to do so and it is forbidden to do so. Children or those with unstable footing must be watched at all times. Lake access is safely allowed about 1 mile away at the Wilson-Tuscorara State Park where you will find a beach area and water access. You will be asked to leave our house if you trespass onto the shoreline rocks or steps, and you will not be given a refund for any unused days.
4. With all shoreline waterfront lake houses, there will occasionally be a few harmless spiders! We thoroughly clean and vacuum every nook and cranny of the house before you check in; how a spider sometimes gets in, we don't know, but occasionally they do. Do not open windows unless the screen is in place. Booking a stay in this house means that you accept the fact that you might see a harmless spider or two in a corner in the house. Outside you may see birds, spiders, a squirrel, etc. but they are all harmless.
5. Please park your vehicle(s) only on the gravel/stone area, NOT on the grass as the water lines are under the grass and the weight of your vehicle could damage them.
6. We take pride in all that we do for our guests, and we offer a great value to you to stay in a beautiful scenic waterfront house for less than the price of a hotel room in Niagara Falls. Please know that we appreciate you choosing to book with us. Let us know before your stay if we can provide you with any information that will be helpful so you can totally enjoy this beautiful area. Safe travels and see you soon! xo Debbie and Family
ウィルソン, ニューヨーク, アメリカ