Find a perfect holiday retreat in this neatly maintained villa anchored in the midst of a thriving green lawn. This out-of-city escape comes equipped with a swimming pool and numerous indoor games to keep you entertained. Enjoy the open lawn as you indulge in a picnic or barbecue with your family. You can also prepare a 3-course meal in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy it in Valsad's pleasant weather. If you wish to step out, don't forget to check out the nearby honey farm and fishing deck.
Sita Devii Farm is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Honey farm
- Proximity to Tithal beach
- Sprawling 2.5 acre lawn with Mango and Lemon trees
- Swimming pool
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Inverter, AC, TV, WiFi
- Wardrobe, hangers, hair-dryer
- Iron, washing machine, electric kettles
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Secured parking space for up to 6 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly, and pet-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- All meals
- Barbecue kit
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 5 bedrooms - all on the ground floor.
- AC, TV, WIFI, electric kettle and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have a verandah.
- Double-beds are available in 4 of the rooms, while 1 room has two single-beds.
- There are 6 bathrooms in the villa - 5 attached, 1 common powder room.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- There are 2 living rooms with seating for up to 10 and 8 people respectively.
- A music system is available in one of the living rooms.
- Both the living rooms offer WiFi.
- The dining area seats up to 6 people.
- There is a 2.5 acre lawn with 2 gazebos.
- Outdoor seating is available for 10-12 people.
- There is a swimming pool with a diameter of 15 ft and depth of 3.5 ft.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, a water purifier, a dishwasher, a toaster, an induction plate, a mixer-grinder, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- The caretaker can cook for the guests at an additional cost.
Historically, Valsad was a small town covered with forest, with teak production as a major regional industry. Now, it is famous for its beaches, temples and mountains. So, while you’re enjoying your luxurious stay at Sita Devii Farm, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Go to Tithal beach for its black sands.
- Visit Shantidham Aradhana Kendra, Morarji Desai Museum and Parnera Hill.
- Visit the beaches near Daman.
Valsad, Gujarat, インド