No matter what time of the year, this beautifully balanced modern-traditional villa is perfect for restful getaways with your family and pets. Enjoy majestic mountain and farmland views, Rajasthani cuisine and a unique bonfire set up, which will set the tone for a memorable stay.
Complete your experience with a folk dance performance, wildlife safari, or other in-house entertainment that can be specially arranged for you and your guests as a perfect way to end a truly unforgettable vacation.
Machli Villa is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Views of mountains and farmlands
- Rajasthani cuisine
- Modern decor
- Folk dance arrangements
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Generator, inverter, AC
- Wardrobe, hangers, electric kettles
- Iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Games, library, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 4 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly, and pet-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- All meals
- Barbecue kit
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 4 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor.
- AC, electric kettle and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have king-sized beds.
- Verandah is attached to all the bedrooms.
- There are 4 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- There is a restaurant on the ground floor with seating for up to 20 people.
- There is a hut with seating for up to 8 people.
- There are verandahs with seating.
- There is a terrace with seating.
- There is a 2,1780 sq ft. lawn with seating for up to 20 people.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas stove, a water purifier, a toaster, a mixer-grinder, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
A majestic land of serene lakes, sandy dunes and beautiful colours, Rajasthan is the true royalty of India. It is one of the most sought after tourist locations for its cultural inclination, distinct cuisine and traditional festivities. While you enjoy the vibrancy of this Indian state, don’t forget to capture its authenticity and natural beauty that will leave you mesmerized. So, while you’re enjoying your royal stay at Machli Villa, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Experience the thrill of Ziplining
- Explore the best of wildlife at Ranthambore National Park
- Float in the sky with hot air ballooning
- Traverse the best of Rajasthan at Chokhi Dhani
- Befriend camels at Camel Breeding Farm in Bikaner
- Let the music of Kalbelia Tribe mesmerize you
Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan, インド