A brand new beautiful sparkling clean bright airy upstairs unit with real timber floors, spacious open plan lounge, dining, study & full kitchen Centrally located, near transport, restaurants and shops... priced perfectly for longer stays.
. Nearby shops KFC McDonalds, bars and restaurants
• Free secure parking at your door
• Free high speed NBN WiFi
• Fully equipped kitchen & laundry
• 3mins to Maylands Station
• 10mins to Galleria, Burswood & Optus Stadium
. 15 mins to airport
Your apartment is located in a private, secure complex. There are three separate units in a courtyard - perfect for larger groups or families wanting separate units right near to each other.
Please check my profile for my other apartment listings called "New Executive Apartment Near Perth CBD + Parking" & “Rest Relax and Recuperate on Railway”
The space is perfect for guests wanting a comfortable “home” for a longer stay. Ideal for overseas guests visiting family. Close to the city, shopping, Burswood, Optus stadium, airports and public transport.
The apartment has been carefully designed to make your stay stress free and relaxing. Situated within a small group of townhouses, your apartment is peacefully quiet. While you will appreciate the large, well-appointed open plan kitchen. You’ll also find easy access to cafes and restaurants located on Railway Parade and nearby Eighth Avenue and Guildford Road Maylands.
. Beautiful natural timber floors throughout
• HD Smart TV & Netflix
• Hi speed wireless Wifi (NBN)
• Tastefully & comfortably furnished
• A large comfy double sofa bed (extra linen provided on request.)
. Reclining 2 seater lounge
. Study desk with USB points
. Block out roller blinds
. Quiet reverse cycle air conditioning
Timber dining table with 6 upholstered chairs
. Huge 900mm oven/grill
•. Gas stovetop
• Nespresso machine (with pods)
• Crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots, pans etc.
• Condiments and spices
• Wok and Rice Cooker
. Large window overlooking courtyard
•. Queen sized bed with luxury pillow top mattress.
• Quality linen and pillows
• Large walk in wardrobe
. 2nd Smart TV with remote
. Whisper quiet ceiling fan with light and remote.
. Private highlight windows.
• vanity with loads of storage and huge mirror.
. Sparkling clean Glass shower screen
. Full height linen storage
• Towels included
• Hair dryer
. Shampoo body & wash
. Bright and airy
• Washing machine, trough and dryer
• Clothes rack
• Iron and ironing board
Parking / Entry:
• parking directly below
• Well lit balcony entrance
. Double sliding door for indoor/ outdoor living and entertaining
. Coded lock box for 24/7 check- in
Your apartment is located within walking distance of both the Maylands 8th Avenue coffee strip and vibrant Beaufort Street. Lonely Planet has listed Maylands as Perth’s "next big thing" with a foodie buzz around the neighbourhood, particularly among the eating and drinking spots huddled on Whatley Crescent Eighth Ave and Guildford Road.
Beaufort Street has some of Perth’s best cafes, restaurants, bars, pubs, independent stores, boutiques, fashion, homewares, music and live performances. It is filled with iconic heritage buildings and is a dynamic mix of cultures, styles and people.
The Maylands café strip has plenty of fantastic cafes and restuaruants, as well as handy amenities such as a bank, post office, bottle shop, chemist, newsagent and doctor.
I have lived in the area for many years and can highly recommend:
- Mrs S for delicious breakfast – try the cornbread!
- Dome café for great coffee
- Sherbet for cute and delicious cakes
- Ploy Thai for amazing and cheap Thai food (plus its free BYO)
- Swallow for drinks in a boutique wine bar with live music many nights.
- Honey I’m Home for amazing honey products
- Little Shop of Plenty which is a renowned raw food cafe
- Chapels for amazing high tea and food
- Porkys American for BBQ and Ribs
- Henry on Eighth Bar for delicious cocktails and food.
- The vibrant Beaufort St Inglewood gourmet restaurant strip, with access via 10th Avenue
You will also be located:
- 15 mins drive from Perth international airport;
- 11 mins drive from Perth domestic airport;
- 3 mins drive from Mercy Hospital (St John of God Hospital Mt Lawley);
- 10 minutes from the new Optus Stadium;
- 15 minutes from Burswood Casino and Resort;
- 10 minutes from Morley Galleria shopping centre;
- 7 mins drive from Edith Cowan University (ECU) Mt Lawley;
- 20 mins drive from Curtin University Bentley
- 13 mins drive from the Swan Valley;
- 30 mins drive to Fremantle; and
- 14 mins drive from Kings Park;
Maylands was one of the first areas to be settled, so it is filled with heritage listed buildings and character.
メイランズ, Western Australia, オーストラリア