Quaint and quiet private bed and bathroom. Our home is centrally located to all the best activities Denver has to offer! We are less than an hour drive from amazing day hikes, the closest ski resort and DIA airport; as well as a 10-20 minute drive to downtown, Mile High Stadium, Denver Tech Center, Broadway bars, RiNo and the Highlands. Our neighborhood shows the beautiful ethnic diversity of Denver with authentic Asian markets, taquerias, Thai food and Pho galore.
Our home is a charming, brick Tudor style home in Athmar Park located in Southwest Denver. You will have your own section of the house where your room and private bathroom are located. Your bedroom looks out into our backyard, so it's quiet and private. With a door that closes off your section of the house, you have added privacy and noise barrier in the mornings and evenings. Just outside your space is our sitting area, perfect for reading by our big picture window! You're also on the same level as our kitchen and dining room, so you have easy access for cooking, space to eat, etc.
While staying with us, you will have full access to everything in the house except our bedroom and bathroom, which are located in the basement. The top floor includes our kitchen, dining room, sitting room, a beautiful old piano, your bedroom and bathroom and my yoga room! Downstairs, you have access to our TV, additional comfy reading chairs, and our washer and dryer. Our backyard is also free for you to use! We have an outdoor table and chairs and are working on growing our garden.
We love being as accessible as possible. We would love to chat about the area and if time and budget permit, show you around ourselves. I also LOVE cooking for people! If you are interested in having dinner with us one night, please let us know ahead of time and we will try to make something work. As much as we want to be around the house to interact with you, we do have a pretty busy schedule most evenings, so we will be available by phone if you have additional questions.
- Free parking is on the street in front of the home. However, please read street signs carefully for street sweeping times.
- We are normally pretty early to bed (9-10pm) and early to rise (5-530am), so we recommend keeping the door to your area of the house closed for extra noise barrier.
- Please make yourself at home! We love having guests and opening our home to meet and welcome new people. Please feel free and comfortable to hang out in the living room, TV room, etc. Please treat our home with respect and try to leave things as you found them so we can continue hosting wonderful people like yourself!
Our Denver Short Term Rental License Number is 2017-BFN-0000112.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us!
A few additional rules:
- We try and keep a very tidy and clean house. We ask that you would please do your own dishes and generally pick up after yourself.
- Please observe quiet hours after 10pm
- Please park on the street (make sure to observe street sweeping signs to ensure you do not get a parking ticket)
- In the winter, the ground floor, where your room is, tends to stay cooler than the basement. As such, please let us know anytime during your stay if you think the thermostat needs to be increased.
- While marijuana is legal in Colorado, we ask that you do not use marijuana in any form on our property. We have instituted a security deposit for this reason. It works just like any other security deposit. You might see a hold on your credit card but nothing will be charged to your credit card unless you damage our property and we are forced to make a claim. Having said this, we have never had to make a claim and don't plan on having to use it. It is just a precaution.
- Please treat our home like you would treat yours.