Within one mile of this gorgeous vacation home you can enjoy two glacial lakes full of trophy trout, the June Mountain ski area and all of this wonderful town in the high Sierra. Sleeps 10 guests.
Entering this custom home you will find a large entry with two rooms and a den. The den has lots of seating and a 36” flat screen with a DVD player. To the right is the first bedroom with a queen bed, a fully attached bathroom, walk-in closet, and a 22” flat screen. The other room on this entry level has three twins and a double bed, making this a great room for kids. Next to this room is a full bathroom as well as a closet with a brand new washer and dryer. Continuing up the stairs is the great room, dining room and kitchen. This open floor plan makes it great for entertaining family or friends. There is plenty of seating with chairs, a couch, and love seat surrounding the gas fireplace. This room has a 40” flat screen with Blu-ray and DVD players, as well as wireless internet. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped. Off of this room is another master bedroom with a king bed, and attached bathroom. There is also a small balcony off of this room. Stay in the eastern sierra in luxury and mountain style!
Private home with access to complete kitchen, two decks, BBQ, wifi, double garage, and plenty of parking.
Drop by our office at 2784 Highway 158 to pick up keys. We are open 7 days a week 9-5. Please call with any questions. Check out is 10am prompt.
Kids 12 and under ski/ride free at June Mountain this winter! Perfect for your family vacation tradition.
Maximum 10 guests. No pets, no smoking, not a party house.
Please acknowledge your approval of the following Terms & Conditions:
This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s) and June Lake Accommodations, (JLA), acting as Agent. Please read this Vacation Rental Agreement thoroughly. Any monies received by JLA for occupancy of vacation property indicate the acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Vacation Rental Agreement. It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to be familiar with all policies within this agreement. This rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as “Guest”, and June Lake Accommodations, (JLA.) hereinafter referred to as “Agent”.
1. Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered “guaranteed” until a signed rental agreement and payment of 25-100% of the total rental fee including tax, plus 100% of processing fees, insurance, damage waivers, and cleaning fees, or any additional items, are received by Agent at the appropriate office. Reservations consisting of two or less rental nights or reservations booked 30 days prior to arrival date will require payment in full on reservation date. Reservations consisting of three or more rental nights require 25% payment of rental fees plus 100% of processing, insurance, Security Deposit Protection, or any additional items on reservation date. The remainder is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival date to secure the rental property. If you would like the payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the one on file, or there are no valid credit cards on file, then it is the guest responsibility to call or send in the payment prior to the 30 days. June Lake Accommodations will automatically charge the credit card on file if no other arrangements are made by guest prior to the 30 days. If payment in full is not received by June Lake Accommodations 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation.
2. Accepted Forms of Payment- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Traveler’s Checks, Cash. Personal Checks may be accepted 30 days or more prior to arrival.
3. Cancellations: Payment and Cancellation: An advanced deposit of 25% is required at time of booking to guarantee reservations. Final payment is automatically taken 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations at least 31 days prior to arrival are refundable less 25% deposit per unit plus handling fees and applicable taxes. Cancellations less than 31 days prior to arrival are subject to no refund. We suggest that you purchase trip cancellation insurance to protect you in the event of unforeseen circumstances requiring the cancellation or interruption of your trip. Please contact us for additional details or to purchase this insurance protection.
4. We do offer Trip Cancellation Insurance through CSA Travel Protection. CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been offered with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection.
5. Confirmation of reservation(s) – Confirmation of the reservation will be emailed, faxed, or mailed to Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation advance payment. Guest(s) may also print confirmation from Agent’s website after acknowledging acceptance of the JLA Vacation Rental Agreement on the web page button, Terms and Conditions. If reservation is made over the phone, client must acknowledging acceptance of the Vacation Rental Agreement by e-mail or by printing and returning a signed copy to our office within 7 days. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be directed to the reservations department immediately.
6. Refund Policy – Agent(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, Satellite Receivers, Internet service,VCRs, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved) ~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival ~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved. No refunds for canceled reservations. It is recommended guests purchase Travel Insurance from CSA, as offered when reservation is made.
7. Acts of God – Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
8. Age Requirements – Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to Agent. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. No House Parties!
9. Reservation Change Fee – All reservations that need date and/or property changes are subject to a nonrefundable $35.00 rescheduling fee per change. All changes must be made 30 days prior to your arrival date.
10. Check-In/Check-Out Times – CHECK-IN TIME IS After 4:00 p.m. – Check-in takes place at the following: 2784 “A” Highway 158, June Lake Ca. Keys are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. Agent will use reasonable efforts to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) occupancy at check-in time, but Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy. Please call in advance if you may be arriving after 5:00 p.m. so that arrangements can be made for Guest property keys to be picked up. CHECK-OUT TIME IS before 10:00 a.m. – NO EXCEPTIONS! Check-out takes place at our office, or via express check-out, and is strictly enforced so that Agent has adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Please return keys to the front desk before leaving if you haven’t scheduled for express check-out. Guests that do not vacate the rental property and return the keys by 10:00 a.m. without the consent of the Agent are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
11. Maximum Occupancy – At all times, the maximum occupancy is the number the home sleeps, including infants. Occupancy limits are in accordance with rules of the State Fire Marshall’s Office. Sleeping limits shows as (for instance) “sleeps 6”. Guests and visitors must be pre-approved by Agent in advance. (Each child over 12 counts as one guest). For approved additional guests (over 12 years of age), you will be charged $25.00 per night per guest. There is no charge for children 12 years of age or under. If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval and payment, guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property. Any security payments and all rent will be subject to forfeiture. Absolutely No House Parties or Gatherings Allowed! Maximum parking allowed is posted at each unit! No campers, motor homes or RV`s are allowed to park on property. Vehicles in violation will be requested to leave. Additional vehicles must be approved in advance.
12. Furnishings –Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s).
13. Items Guest(s) Must Provide – Any personal articles, any food and drink items, coffee filters, napkins, foil, favorite pillow, videos, and a good book. Extra towels for pool and spa usage are suggested. Laundry cleaning supplies are not provided for units with a washer and dryer.
14. Linens – A basic supply of linen is provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. You can exchange dirty linen for clean linens at our office. The startup set of bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are not replenished.
15. Rental Assignment Change – Agent reserves the right to change Rental Assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental property, or if the unit becomes unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available properties or receiving a complete refund.
16. Pets – We understand the desire to bring a pet on vacation with you; therefore a select few of our vacation rentals will allow pets to stay with you. Please view our website to see the properties that will accept pets. If you bring your pet, there is a $25 per day, per pet fee which is non-refundable, as well as a separate pet agreement that will need to be signed. Pet Agreement: Pet Policy: The Pet Policy is applicable to dogs only – cats or other pets are never allowed. Every Pet must be disclosed to June Lake Accommodations BEFORE your arrival and the weight and breed of your dog must be approved by June Lake Accommodations. IF you come with an unapproved pet you are risking immediate eviction and loss of your deposit. Pet Policy is set by each individual owner. See individual listing additional for information. Terms applicable to all houses: • Pets must not be left alone in the house at any time. • No pets allowed on the furniture • All pet waste outside must be picked up and disposed of properly. • A fee of $100.00 per hour will be charged to remove and dispose of it. • No wet pets allowed in the house. • All pets must be properly vaccinated and be treated with anti-flea medications Pets are not allowed to roam and leash laws must be observed. Pet owner agree to pay for any and all damage caused by pet. If housekeeping is required to remove fur from furniture or clean bed covers, this will be considered extra cleaning resulting in extra cleaning charges.
17. Fireplaces – Gas fireplaces are seasonal and are non operational from May 15th through September 15th! Firewood – Many units provide a reasonable amount of firewood. Additional firewood may be purchased at several locations in the loop.
18. Pest Control – Many different pests live and thrive in this region. Should you experience a pest control issue, please contact guest services so Agent may attempt to eradicate the problem.
19. Listings and Pricing – Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on Agent‘s website(s) is current and accurate. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice.
20. Indemnification and Hold Harmless – Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
21. Violation of Agreement – If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
22 . Credit Card Agreement – I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee of payment to Agent. I agree to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. I accept all terms of the lease agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with Agent. I understand that these costs will be charged to my credit card. In the absence of another payment arrangement, I authorize Agent to charge my credit card for payment of these items. Agent may use any funds received from me upon Agent’s receipt of such funds.
23. Good Neighbor Policy – JLA properties are located in mixed-use neighborhoods that include both short-term and year-round residents. We want you to enjoy your stay, but not at the expense of the neighbors, so please be considerate of the neighbors with your noise and activities. Parking is limited at most sites and at most properties there is absolutely no parking on the street.
24. Accidental Damage Waiver - Every guest reservation is required to include an Accidental Damage Waiver fee of $29. This waiver will cover accidental damages to the interior of the unit during a stay up to $3,000. The guest may choose to allow a block on their credit card in the amount of $3,000 in lieu of the $29 waiver fee. If the damage to the unit exceeds $3,000, the guest will be responsible for the balance and the pre-authorized credit card we have on file will be charged. All damages must be reported to the manager by each guest immediately in order for the waiver to cover the damage. This Damage Waiver does NOT cover intentional damage,theft, excessive cleaning, or any damage or flea infestation caused by a pet. Please do not hesitate to report an accident as this waiver is in place to protect property but also to encourage guests to work with the property manager. If the Vacation Rental Damage Protection is not purchased, a Security Deposit in the amount of $3,000 will be taken. After departure, the Security Deposit will be returned within 10 days less any costs associated with any damage to real or personal property of the unit.
25. Guest responsibility: Guests are required to clean and put away all dishes used. All trash to be put in trash receptacle. Premises are to be left in a clean and neat condition. Guest will be charged if house cleaning has to clean or put away dishes used, or if excessive, non normal cleaning is required.
26. Linens: A standard supply of linens is provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels, equal to the maximum number of occupants, are not changed during your stay. The start up of bath soap, toilet tissue, and trash bags are not replenished, however, housekeeping service and other cleaning arrangements during your stay are available for an additional charge. Guest will be charged for linens damaged or which can not be cleaned in normal laundry.
27. Right of entry: Agents reserve the right to enter property at anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, make repairs, alterations, and improvements as Agents deem necessary.
28. Icy/Snowy Roads: Roads leading to many rental properties are mountainous and sometimes icy. Manager/Agents are not responsible for conditions of road or any damages from conditions of roads and driveways. Guests should make every effort to use a vehicle that can performin in all types of winter driving conditions. NO REFUND OR CREDIT will be offered if Guests are unable to arrive to premises as a result of vehicle or road conditions. During winter months, you area advised to carry chains and a snow shovel. Check with CalTrans for road condition at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) prior to beginning your journey.
29. Complaints: Any complaints to the Police department concerning the behavior of the tenant, tenants family, or other occupants, guests, or visitors while occupying the Rental Property shall, at the Agent`s sole option, result in immediate termination of the Rental Agreement and will be required to vacate rental unit.
30. Guest accepts and agrees to the above Vacation Rental Agreement, also referred to as Terms and Conditions by any one of the following:
1. Checking acceptance online while making the reservation
2. By printing out this form, signing and mailing to our office
3. Or, by acknowledging acceptance using e-mail in response to confirmation e-mail sent from our office to the guest.
I have read, understand and agree to the above Term and Conditions of this Vacation Rental Agreement.
Signed: ____________________________________________ Date _______________
Signed: ____________________________________________ Date _______________