Hotel privacy, AirBnB convenience! Minutes walk to town, Caltrain, and SamTrams. Off-street parking. Keypad entry for self check-in. WiFi. Large Sony TV w/ Netflix on desk. Mini-fridge and microwave. Fluffy towels. Longer-staying guests get fresh linens, garbage, and light cleaning each week.
The room is completely separate: a private entrance, bedroom, and bathroom. Bed converts from a twin to a queen for an extra guest or just extra room; upgrade to 2 guests and we'll have everything ready by the time you arrive!
Just the bedroom and bathroom which are completely separate from the rest of the house. No kitchen or common area access is available, though there is a mini-fridge and microwave available for storing and heating up meals.
None*! You rent the room, you get a keypad code for the door and the WiFi. Come and go as you please.
* obviously we're around if you need anything or have a suggestion!
The door to the bathroom is a little shorter than the average. Our taller guests should be aware of this prior to booking and make the appropriate adjustments.
Our room is designed to be as private and convenient as possible. With that in mind, we have a few guidelines:
- Door code and WiFi are made available through Airbnb.
- The entrance is the second door when walking down the driveway.
- Quiet hours are between 11pm-8am as a courtesy for everyone.
- Parking is ONLY available in front of the driveway.
- Please do not block the rest of the driveway.
- The property beyond the entrance to the room is off-limits.
- Additional bins for recycling and compost are available outside.
- Towels should be hung on a rack or over the shower rod after use.
- Extended stay guests get a weekly linen service for towels, sheets, etc. Additional linens available upon request.
- No smoking, parties, or pets.