Are you coaching, training, teaching, on a corporate visit, willing to try a new activity? Take advantage of low rates at a great new residence if someone in your party is learning! Competitively priced per week only but stay as long as you need!
Each room as advertised is a room in a 4, 5, 6 or 7 room apartment with access to a fully equipped shared common room unless you request otherwise (additional charge may apply).
If you prefer a private room with private use of the flat common room please ask for an adjusted price. Also ask about our independent studios! For groups of 10 or 100 we will work out a special quote on request.
Rooms may be booked for backpackers or students without the bedding and linen at a reduced room rate or fully dressed for your comfort on arrival at the rate advertised. Groups of up to 100 or more are welcome including school travel groups.
This is a secure site with CCTV coverage and office manned 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with out of hours assistance from University security.
Sorry - no pets or smoking. Vehicles may unload/load but we only have parking for those with a blue badge.
- BEFORE you book, please note that we can only accept week (7 night) bookings due to minimum fees. (stay the days you need within that week). - NB Due to a planning requirement one person in your party will need to be undertaking any type of learning at home or when here of 1 hr minimum in any subject. We can help you arrange short courses during your stay from £16.
- You may book rooms with our without bedding, linen and towels and cooking items - the price here EXCLUDES this but please tell us that you require a 'Dressed' room and we will adjust the booking fee accordingly.
- Basic rate (i.e., for budget 'undressed' single en-suite in shared apartment) will be adjusted if larger room or double room requested. Please send message with booking to specify requirements.
- ID and address are required and a standard licence agreement (organised via email or on arrival) will need to be signed before keys are issued.
- A refundable deposit of £100 is required prior to arrival.