We take great pride in offering this clean, comfortable, newly painted and decorated vacation home set in New Hampshire’s Lake Sunapee region. This home is surrounded by birch trees and provides a peaceful and relaxing getaway for family and friends. We are planning to list it to sell after our next ski season so if you are interested in owning a vacation home please let me know.
•New construction - the cape style home was built 2004. Reclaimed wood floors
•On the 2nd floor - Master bedroom has queen, 1 bedroom with a full bed, and 1 with 2 twins. The 4th bedroom is on the first floor and has a full bed and a twin in it. most rooms have brand new mattresses – house just purchased in 2013
•3 full bathrooms (2 up and 1 down) – showers with tubs in each – The Master Bedroom has its own bathroom attached. Very nice stand alone wood vanity with tiled shower/bigger tub combination. Both upstairs bathrooms have radiant floor heat through the tiles and the other two bathrooms have granite sink surrounds.
•Kitchen with stainless steal appliances, island and table large enough to fit 10
•1 large living room plus a den with a daybed, built in bookcases and Pellet stove
The house is located 5 minutes drive from Mount Sunapee and about the same to the state park beach on Lake Sunapee. We have owned the house since 2013 and rented it on another main site since then and just the last 2 years on this site. we provide access through a key in a realtors lockbox on the front door and have a magnetic key box hidden for a backup if the lockbox ever broke - also have house manager in the same town
The home owners live 2 hours away but we have a great property manager in the same town. I am available to answer any questions as is the property manger. We also have professional cleaners in the area.
•New (3/17) 42in flat screen tv with streaming movie/tv service (Netflix) included and dvd player - Samsung Smart tv
•Full laundry facilities
•Outdoor fire pit
•Exterior deck with outdoor dining area
•New water filtration system to remove impurities for the water going into the whole house
•Many windows providing lots of natural light and great views
•Well trained dogs allowed with an additional deposit
•Lake Sunapee was rated one of the Top 30 Lakes in the U.S. to visit in Budget Magazine and listed in the book “1000 Places to See Before You Die (in the U.S.A and Canada)” by Patricia Schultz. The Lake is one of the most pristine lakes in New Hampshire and one of the State’s best kept secrets
•Sunapee is also in close proximity to New London, Dartmouth, and Concord.
we have been renting this vacation home for the last 2 years on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) with this rental agreement;
Rental Agreement - This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at: ___ Newbury, NH 03255 The property is furnished and includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen, appliances, tv, etc. (see listing in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) for full description)
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is 10 persons. An additional charge or $50 per person per night for guests in addition to 10 will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 2 p.m. on ___ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at _11_ a.m. on – ____ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees Guest paid for a week stay to the charity
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: Bookings canceled at least 90 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations must be made by 12:00 PM EST on the appropriate day
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. security deposit: can be paid through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) website at 89 for the week if pay for an extra night or send a check made out to Jennifer Morrison for 500. The check will be destroyed if nothing needs to get taken out of it for something being broken or need for extra cleaning.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Signature (electronic or manual)
Phone number (during stay)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. And No fireworks on property
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted ONLY with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. No animals allowed other than 1 well trained dog. Owner is very allergic to all other animals
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Large recreational craft, Boats,Trailers, RVs etc. are not to be stored on the property
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Water and Septic: The house is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
11. Guest agrees upon departure to set all thermostats/heating zones at 50 degrees Fahrenheit and lock/secure all windows and doors. Please turn off all lights and electronics and close the doors to the den (has the pellet stove in it) so that room isn’t being heated by the boiler/oil.
12. In case of failure of a system or amenity during your stay, we shall promptly try to repair it. You agree to permit access to the House to make repairs. We shall not be liable to You in damages, and NO REBATE OR REFUND will be given for such temporary failure, provided We are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received notice from you that repairs are needed. AMENITIES OFFERED: Everything will be done to make sure what was offered in any advertising will be in the property as described. There may be times when the exact amenities are not in the property. Every attempt is made to keep the inventory as advertised. A difference in amenities does not entitle You to any refund of rents paid. Amenities may be added or removed at the owners/managers discretion.
Hi - 2016 is our first year listing our vacation home on airbnb but we have been renting it on for the last 3 years and have 12 5 star reviews - only positive reviews so please check those out there if you want - house is listing # 571952 on /. Thanks! Here is some info about me;
I am a mom to 2 awesome boys and 2 energetic dogs and a wife to an amazing husband with a demanding career and work travel life. My volunteer work serving as a member of my town’s Economic Development Commission led me to found the Friends of Scituate’s Future grassroots organization to improve the conditions at the 100 year old middle school. After 4 years and a final successful town vote for a new school in January 2015, I have moved on to working with others to create the Scituate Education Foundation. When I am not volunteering I enjoy painting, hiking with my dogs, and traveling with my family.
We bought this vacation house so we can use it for skiing during the winter but it is a great 4 season area with the lake in the summer and the hiking, leaf peeping, etc etc.
About Jen Morrison, Founder and creator DaisyBob Designs
I have been painting furniture and rooms since I was a little girl. We moved a fair amount and each time I wanted something to fit in my room I had to reimagine a piece we already had or create something new from existing pieces. Each room got a different color and my parents soon learned they could put me to work in other areas of the house and outside. Then as an adult the first home we bought was a 100 year old fixer upper. We have since bought 4 more places. I have created many of our furnishings from yard and estate sale finds. I estimate that I have painted over 50 rooms and 60 pieces of furniture. I have also made my own furniture and designs when I could not find what would fit. For example, I love the mid-century classic tulip table created by Eero Saarinen in 1956, but not the price tag ($10,000!) or that I could not expand it with leaves or that the top was round. I drew an oval top with 2 pedestals so it could expand and found the right help to get it made. It fits perfectly in our space. Now that I have run out of room in my own home (and don’t want to move) and have enough experience, I’m ready to professionally help you with your furniture upcycling and room revitalization needs.
In a former life I was a Six Sigma Master Black belt (a fancy term for a Process Improvement Project Manager) for large corporations and then my own small consulting business. Check out my consulting business website here – My work career started at Black & Decker which helped to continue my love of tools and DIY even though I was in Finance. My Six Sigma trainings also contributed to my confidence to start and run my own business. One of it’s main teachings is to focus on the “voice of the customer”, i.e. I know that what you, as my customer, wants is the priority.