Located north of Melbourne in Bundoora (dubbed Melbourne's 'University City') our house makes the ideal home away from home for visiting academics, medical personnel or additional accommodation for important family occasions. Walking distance to Tram, Shops,Restaurants,Parks and Latrobe University. Quick Tram ride to RMIT and Outlet Stores. Short drive or bus to Austin/Mercy Maternity/Olivia Newton Johns Hospitals.
Tastefully decorated with beautiful gardens. Relax and enjoy.
Minimum Stay - 4 Days
Our inviting mid century home is fully furnished in a contemporary style with retro touches in keeping with its era. It is immaculately clean and comfortable.
- 3 Bedrooms with 3 Double Beds 1 Single Bed including white sheets and duvets.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Television and DVD
- Air Conditioning /Heating - gas log fire
- Eat in fully equipped Kitchen including dishwasher/induction hob/microwave
- Sun-room/home office
- Bathroom - with full compliment of towels, hair dryer, Shampoo Conditioner
- Separate wc
- Laundry - washing machine - (no dryer) Iron/Ironing Board
- Beautiful Gardens - Outdoor Eating with Shade Sail for Day and Fabulous Outdoor Lighting for Night.
- Parking off street and free on street.
The House and Garden
I will meet you on you arrival. Feel free to message me with anything you need to know.
Safety Features -
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- No Children under 12 and no infants Under 2 years
- No smoking inside ( outside is fine)
- No parties ( though cosy dinner parties are more than welcome)
- No stiletto heels ( we cherish ours floor boards)
- No pets
- If staying long term ie 2 weeks or more you need to keep the house clean . ie . You need to vacuum , clean toilet and shower/bathroom, wash tiled floors. In Kitchen wipe down under range hood to remove excess oil from cooking.