This 1925 Tudor-style home in the South Hull district is full of historic charm and comforting touches. Just minutes from downtown Montgomery and area historic attractions and a few blocks from local eateries, this home offers 2350sqft of living space including 2 bedrooms with queen beds, a "kid room" with 2 twin beds, and 2.5 baths.
The property also features a pool, multiple patios, and gas grill. Outdoor common areas are shared with the poolhouse apartment, which is listed separately.
Enjoy my dream home while I'm working elsewhere! I've done a significant amount of work on the house, such as restoring the hardwood floors upstairs, and have tried to decorate in a way that is reminiscent of the 1920s. I also provide a wide variety of books and crafting supplies to keep you (or your kids) occupied while trying to unplug for a while. The outdoor areas are also great if you want to grab your laptop and work outside.
The space includes access to the pool (when temperatures are reasonable), patios in the back garden, gas and wood/charcoal grills, and laundry in the basement.
As the poolhouse is a separate rental, you may encounter its guest from time to time. Although I am currently working out of state, there are a number of people you may see - Cara is my co-host and Justin takes care of the yard, and there are other (highly trusted) folks who substitute when Cara or Justin isn't available.
- For safety and liability purposes, absolutely no children under the age of 6 are allowed to stay on the property.
- While pets do not live on the property year-round, they do visit occasionally when the owner is in town or when other guests travel with their furry family members. While we strive to keep the home clean and free of pet hair, individuals with severe pet allergies may not find this home suitable.
- Please note that all bedrooms are located upstairs.
- Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only.
- Events or parties (especially those involving the pool or outdoor patios) require advance permission before booking and may be subject to additional preparation or cleaning fees.
- The poolhouse apartment is listed separately on Airbnb (http://abnb.me/EVmg/UvDdUHsR8D). Guests are expected to be respectful of one another in common areas.
- Long-term guests are expected to keep the home in relatively clean condition - dishes and trash should be handled in a prompt manner in order to prevent infestations.
- No glassware is allowed at the pool, all glass bottles must be covered by a koozie. Plastic wine glasses are provided in the butler's pantry located in the breakfast room.
- Please observe all local ordinances regarding noise and be respectful of neighbors.