The room is Japanese traditional living style, so you can experience one during your stay.
It's located on the 13h floor and possible to view breathtakingly beautiful Tokyo scenery.
Theres are a few simple rules, please follow them:
1. Please lock the doors when you leave the apartment.
2. Please turn off all of the lights and the air conditioning units when you leave the house.
3. Please try to be quiet around the apartment at all times of the day.
4. Please do NOT smoke at the apartment. You may smoke on the balcony, but make sure that the doors are closed and that you use the ash tray!
5. Please keep the windows closed when you are listening to music and do not be too loud.
Hello! My name is Hiroto.
I used to live in Canada, and now I enjoy spending time with many foreign friends in Japan.
I love to meet people who have different backgrounds, and exchange cultures with them.
I often go traveling abroad and I enjoy exploring new places by running or hiking.
I teach running, walking and Pilates at a fitness center as an instructor.