Built in 1893 this was originally a tack room for the stables . All original wood lined with wood stove and sleeping for two plus gas cooker-fully equipped for self catering on a budget.Firewood is provided for the stove.Shop close by. Only 5 miles from the new North East 250 tourist route.
There are woodland walks direct from the bothy.
TURN up the track that has a green sign for Strathdon Lodges about 500 metres to the east of the SPAR SHOP.