Looking for a centrally located affordable accommodation practically in the City of Hamilton?
Look no farther....you have found us! Our quaint, comfortable Efficiency Studio for 1 or 2 has all you need for your stay...... your home away.
Thank you for checking us out!
On vacation? Business? Visiting family? Or attending an event? We have just the clean, neat, safe and secure efficiency studio apartment for you. Ideal for one or two people (we will consider a small child too) it has a large living space, kitchenette, and en suite bathroom with small closet and hangers. The kitchenette includes a refrigerator (with a small freezer), microwave, stove/oven, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, blender, pots/pans, cooking/serving utensils, plates, cups, glasses, cutlery, and food storage containers.
Other amenities include air conditioning, unlimited Wi-Fi, TV (with G-Box), clean linen (bed pad, sheets, towels and blankets), beach towels, ceiling fan, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, basic soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, grocery shopping bags, flash light, cleaning supplies, parking space for a rental bike, local maps, activities and restaurant guides. Some groceries can be pre-purchased upon request for you if you are arriving late, however tea and coffee are complimentary.
Conveniently located near the northwestern edge of the capital City of Hamilton with all it has to offer e.g. restaurants, shops, grocery stores, gyms, movie theaters, banks, churches, etc. Of special note:
• Arnold’s Supermarket (open until midnight) – 2 min. walk north
• Esso City Tigermarket, 37 Richmond Rd. open 24 hours – 6 min. walk south
• Bus Terminal (Hamilton) – 8 min. walk southeast
• Ferry Terminal – 8 min. walk south
• Quickie Lickie Laundromat – 5 min. walk southeast
• Bike Rental Shop – 8 min. walk southwest
• Bermuda Athletic Association (BAA) Premier Soccer Field – 2 min. walk south
Bermuda is 22 miles square (speed limit 25 mph) and there is something for everyone to see and do. Due to our central island location, the bus and ferry routes provide easy access to all island attractions, destinations and amazing views including, but not limited to:
• Historical Town of St. George (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
• St. David's Light House
• Fort St. Catherine
• Crystal Caves
• The Aquarium, Museum and Zoo, Flatts Village
• Spittal Pond Nature Reserve
• Botanical Gardens
• Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
• Somerset Village
• The Royal Naval Dockyard and National History Museum
• Parks and golf courses
• Beaches and more for you to enjoy....... like snorkeling and diving ....
Someone is usually here to give you the key when you arrive. Guests are free to use: the outdoor amenity space – there are lawn/beach chairs and an umbrella, located in the Pump Room; and fresh vegetables in season.
Like you I am a world traveler and know that a great stay in any country includes cultural immersion. I enjoy meeting people from any country, creed, or ethnic walk of life and would be happy to chat about my island home and suggest where you can go and how to get there depending on what you would like to do. Feel free to ask. However I also respect privacy and know that sometimes you want to get away from it all and do your own thing too.
Are you planning a wedding in Bermuda? We provide accommodation for your wedding guests or even a honeymoon for those on a budget.
Thank you so much for viewing the Efficiency Studio. Feel free to ask questions before making a reservation. We recognise you have choices, but you will especially enjoy Bermuda if you choose to stay with us. For more information on Bermuda search on-line: "gotobermuda"; "Nothing to do in Bermuda"; "(URL HIDDEN) "Bermuda Attractions and Things to Do"; and "TripAdvisor".
1. You will be charged up to $150 (deposit) if everything is not in the condition in which you found it upon checkout i.e. damaged or broken. Accidents do happen therefore we would appreciate being informed before you checkout rather than our discovering something out of place later, which may affect our future guest reviews and ratings. It is the courteous thing to do.
2. A broom, swifter sweeper, dust pan, hand broom (behind a curtain) and cleaning supplies (under kitchen sink) are available for cleanups. Please leave The Studio as you found it prior to checking out.
3. All linen is laundered and freshened before guest arrival and a change in linen is provided for extended stays. Please be courteous by washing all makeup/hair dye out or using paper towels before using linens. A laundry bag and receptacle are provided in the bathroom for your personal use, however please deposit all used towels in this bag before you check out.
4. Conserve water by not running the shower too long because we rely on rain water storage.
5. No smoking is allowed inside so that the studio smells fresh for the next guest(s).
6. An additional person (i.e. a baby/child/teenager) can be accommodated for a fee of $25.00 per night. There is a camp bed available in addition to the queen size bed.
7. This is a residential neighbourhood and we would appreciate minimum noise especially after hours on a weekday.
8. To conserve electricity PLEASE TURN OFF ALL lights, fans and/or heaters, air vent and air conditioner each time you exit the Studio. It goes without saying.... close all windows and door when the AC is on to conserve energy. Turn on the outside light if you will be returning after dark or out for the evening and turn it off upon your return please.
9. We recommend that you purchase water or use the water filter provided (attached to sink faucet) if you want potable drinking water only. Use the pitcher provided or fill up your bottles/containers to store drinking water. To extend the life of the filter, please do not use when washing dishes, hands, food, etc. FOR HYGIENIC REASONS PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR IN THE KITCHEN SINK ....... shampoo and/or conditioner do not taste good.