This is a completely renovated original lake cottage. Everything is new, top to bottom. This is the perfect house to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax for a long weekend or entire week. Note, the house is small, around 500 sq/ft., and the perfect size for a couple and friends, or a small family. It has great views of the lake (but not on the lake) and tons of outdoor space. It gets great sunlight throughout the day with space to cook and entertain your small group.
The cottage is cozy and the perfect size (around 500 sq/ft) for a couple and friends, or a small family. Great views of the lake and tons of outdoor space with a new wrap around deck, outdoor lounge seating, firepit, and entertainment area. The house gets great sunlight throughout the day with plenty of space to cook and entertain your small group. The cottage has been expertly designed, styled, and completely renovated to make your stay as easy and as comfortable as possible; all new appliances, furniture, mattresses, linens, etc. Everything is new, top to bottom!
The cottage comes fully stocked with clean linens, towels, shampoo, soap, and a fully stocked kitchen (pots, pans, utensils, dishware, basic pantry items, etc.). The property is cleaned before each new guest arrives.
There is a new front wraparound deck and patio furniture perfect for meals and lounging in the sun. The deck also has great views of the lake. There is also an outdoor grilling area with new charcoal grill, charcoal, and grilling tools. The fire pit in the backyard is the perfect way to end the day with a few drinks and s'mores.
You will have access to the entire house and outdoor areas
We are available via phone/ text and email if anything comes up during your stay. If there is an emergency we have family that live 5 houses down the road that are available to help.
The cottage is located across the street from the lake without direct lake access. However, public beaches are close and plentiful where you can relax, rent boats, and enjoy the water. We've created an extensive "Your Stay Guide" with great spots to visit, things we like to do, and area attractions.
- The house is small and tailored for couples and small families. We ask that you respect the house and it's size and don't throw large parties.
- We expect our guest to keep things as neat, tidy, and clean as possible. We understand that accidents and messes happen, we ask that you clean up after yourself as much as possible.
- Please report any issues, items that need fixed, or emergencies immediately.
- This is strictly a NO SMOKING INSIDE property. If you do smoke we ask that you keep it outside and as far away from the house as possible. Please dispose of butts properly (don't throw them on the ground). Please be mindful of any smoke blowing into open windows.
- Although we do not allow pets, we have had pets at the house. So if pet allergies are an issue please keep this in mind. We may make exceptions to the no pets policy. Please message us before booking.
- Enjoy the house, relax, and have fun!