Our condo chalet is located directly across the Kissingbridge Ski Resort; half an hour from Buffalo, NY and centrally located to WNY ski hills:
1 min to KB main gate
30 min to Holiday Valley and Holimont
15 min to Buffalo Ski Club
Full privacy with all amenities for a comfortable stay. We are within walking distance to Sprague Brook state park's hiking, bike trails and tennis courts in the summer months and cross country trails and tobogganing hills in the winter months. Bikes are available for guest use in the summer. Kissingbridge hosts motocross mountain biking in the summer months and offers downhill ski runs and Terrain parks for snowboarders in the winter months. We are also a short drive to casinos and tourist attractions of Buffalo, Niagara Falls Canada as well as the golf courses and ski hills of Ellicottville and Holimont Ski club.
Guest have access to the full condo chalet as well as internet.
No interaction with host unless guest chooses to interact by phone or email during their stay. You may come and go as you please .
Summer rates start at $110/night per couple or single family with minimum stay of 2 nights. Additional charge of $30 per person per night applies.
Winter rates is $400 for the weekend for a couple or a family of 4. Additional charge of $30 per person per night applies.
We expect guests to respect the property and treat it as their own. The neighborhood is very quiet. No excessive noise whatsoever .
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Tenant shall comply with all laws, ordinances, rules and orders of all governmental or quasi governmental authorities affecting the cleanliness, use, occupancy and preservation of premises.
Tenant shall not allow any other person to use or occupy the premises without first obtaining Landlord’s written consent.
Tenants and guest shall at all times maintain order in the premises, shall not make improper noises or otherwise disturb the other residents within the community.
Deposit all trash, garbage in locations provided.
Abide by rules and regulations affecting the premises or the common area within the condominium complex.
Guest hereby agrees to comply to the following:
1. All pets must be leashed at all times.
2. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
3. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time.
4. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival.
5. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
6. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
7. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
8. Landlord assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
We are avid travellers- loving the backpacking, adventure type of travel but we do not mind being pampered in a nice luxurious hotels or best restaurants once in a while. Parents of 2 grown handsome boys who are equally footloose and love to discover every corner of our home called earth. If not travelling, we love to be surrounded by travellers and adventurers, hence the reason we got into vacation home rentals and the hospitality industry as mode of income.