Montreal is one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan places in Canada. Known for being the North American city of festivals and summer entertainment, it is also renowned for its vibrant night life and restaurants. And at it's heart...the famous Crescent Street, it is an a unbeatable location for tourists!!
• 1 min from the famous Saint Catherine Street (stores, jewelry)
• 1 min from Crescent (bars, restaurant, pubs)
• Less than 1 min of metro station Guy Concordia and the bus station !
My apartment is located right in the heart of downtown. Surrounded by restaurants, bars, shopping malls and few step away from festival area, travellers always enjoy the charm of the neighbourhoor. Also, the apartemnt is close to the Bell Centre where the Montréal Canadiens play & all major concerts.
- Numerous Bistros/Restaurants/Cafes and Groceries
- Complexe Desjardins Shopping Mall
- Eaton Center/UNDERGROUND Shopping Mall
- Palais des Congrès (Montreal Convention Centre)
- Place des Arts (Performing Arts Centre)
- Museum of Contemporary Arts &
- Théâtre du Nouveau Monde/ Club Soda
- Quartier Chinois (China Town)
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Quartier Latin
- Quartier international
- Vieux Port / Old Port / Old Montreal
- McGill University
- Fairmont Quuen Elizabeth Hotel
This cozy room offers you the comfort needed to recover from jet lags, relax before a concert or simply sleep in peace. The building is accessed with a code that will be share to you in your detailed welcome message. There is camera in the building for security.
There is a laundry room in the basement if you would like to do your laundry. I can provide a laundry card to access the machines, but to use it you will have to add your own credits. ($2.25/wash & $1.75/dry)
I am always available. You can reach me by text message or on Airbnb at all times. I will make arrangements for you to be able to enter the building and access the apartment.
The kitchen area is shared with me, my roommates and sometimes other travellers (in the second room of the apartment). All rooms has their own lock for security and comfort. We are respectful people who like to exchange.
I am a political science student driven by entrepreneurship who likes languages and learn about others culture!
I decided to host travelers because it is a good way to explore the world without leaving your house, plus it helps me to pay my studies ! Two birds one stone!
I am very social and easy going. Whenever I'm free I often spend time with my travelers, read or go for a yoga session.
If you have any questions about me dont be shy to send me a message !
Hope to see you soon :)