Relax in secluded comfort in our new house on a coastal tidewater. Surrounded by wildlife and in easy reach of a superb beach and Tasmania's finest food and drink, relax on the encircling deck or in the hammocks, barbeque some fine local produce or use as a base for nearby beaches, birdwatching, vineyards or bushwalking, including the Three Capes Track or trips to Port Arthur.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and queen-sized bed. The other two bedrooms have double beds. Showers in both bathrooms and a bath in the main bathroom. Open plan kitchen and living area with adjoining study. All new furniture. The house is decorated with local artworks.
- You have the house and 1.5 hectares of land to yourself.
- Kitchen is fully equipped and includes a Nespresso.
- Barbeque on the deck.
- Help yourself to herbs from the garden.
- Hammocks provided.
- Telescope for wildlife watching or star gazing.
- Bicycles available for use
- outdoor games provided - Boules, badminton
We are available by phone or email. Property maintenance and cleaning are just up the road.
Linen is supplied for the number of guests stated at time of booking.