Relax in secluded comfort in our new house on a coastal tidewater. Surrounded by wildlife and in easy reach of a superb beach and Tasmania's finest food and drink, relax on the encircling deck or in the hammocks, barbeque some fine local produce or use as a base for nearby beaches, birdwatching, vineyards or bushwalking, including the Three Capes Track or trips to Port Arthur.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and queen-sized bed. The other two bedrooms have double beds. Showers in both bathrooms and a bath in the main bathroom. Open plan kitchen and living area with adjoining study. All new furniture. The house is decorated with local artworks.
- You have the house and 1.5 hectares of land to yourself.
- Kitchen is fully equipped and includes a Nespresso.
- Barbeque on the deck.
- Help yourself to herbs from the garden.
- Hammocks provided.
- Telescope for wildlife watching or star gazing.
- Bicycles available for use
- outdoor games provided - Boules, badminton
We are available by phone or email. Property maintenance and cleaning are just up the road.
Linen is supplied for the number of guests stated at time of booking.
No smoking inside.