Come and relax in this beautiful 2 story with finished walk out basement (Game room) Built in 2007 with 2200 sq ft ideal for family or romantic getaway.
Enjoy nature at its best on the wrap around uporch.
All prices include tax.
Come and relax in this beautiful 2 story with finished walk out basement. Built in 2007 with 2200 sq ft ideal for family or romantic getaway.
Enjoy nature at its best on the wrap around uporch.
The living area has a kick out sofa. chaise, satellite TV, wifi, and gas fireplace. The dining table seats 6 and 2 bar stools at the counter.
The kitchen is fully equipped for all your needs.
There is a bedroom and bathroom on each floor including the basement. The bedrooms on the main and upper level have queen size beds. The upper bedroom has a walk out balcony. The loft has a queen sleeper sofa, desk & chair. The basement bedroom has two twin beds.
The finished walk out basement is a game room with a dartboard, foosball, mini air hockey table which converts to pool table, game/card table, and several board games and cards, puzzles, boom box, TV for games and DVD player.
This level also has a washer and dryer. Glass doors lead out onto the concrete patio.
The home is centrally located with easy access to Lake Lure, Chimney Rock, Biltmore Estates, Linville Falls and Caverns, hiking, Dupont State Forrest for waterfalls, Hendersonville, Ashville, Charlotte & more.
Cabin management staff is only a phone call away.
20 minutes from Lake Lure and Chimney Rock, 1 hour from Asheville and other area attractions. Rentals include all linens and towels. The cabin has a gas fireplace, wireless internet, and satellite tv. Sleeps 8 has two queen beds, two twin beds, and one full size sofa bed. There is an additional charge of $12 per night per individual over the maximum of 8.
All pricing include tax.
This agreement constitutes a contract between the cabin guest(s) and Ruben & Tricia Trevino. Guest acknowledges and understands that by signing this agreement, he/she states that he/she has read and understands the written policies provided within and agrees with all statements included herein.
1) Cabin guest confirms that at least one guest, who will be at the cabin throughout the rental period, is at least 25 years of age, or older.
2) PROPERTY DAMAGE: Cabin guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party’s negligence or abuse.
3) SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A $200.00 security deposit is required at time reservation is made for the dates requested. This deposit will be refunded within 14 days of your departure provided no damages occurred during your visit and no violations of policies were made.
4) LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT: Cabin guest agrees to leave the property in the same general clean and undamaged condition it was when you arrived. Cabin guests are responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, or loss caused by any member of the cabin guest(s) party to the property or its contents during cabin guest(s) occupancy. Any damages or violations may result in the loss of all, or part, of the $200.00 security deposit and that we reserve the right to further bill him/her for additional cleaning or repairs
5) DISPUTES: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, and shall be treated as though it were executed in the County of Rutherford, State of North Carolina. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Rutherford County Superior Court, North Carolina. Guest(s) specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
6) GUEST COUNT: Guest agrees that the premises shall be occupied by no more than the number of people paid for and stated herein. Maximum number of guests: 8 (eight). Occupancy is limited to registered guests only. Absolutely no overnight guests are allowed without making prior arrangements with Property Owner. Occupancy by more than the stated number of guests will result in the termination of the rental and the forfeiture of all rental fees, and deposits. Please notify us at least 24 hours prior to arrival if your cabin guest count changes. Gate and door codes should not be shared with anyone outside of your party. All codes will expire at 11am on the date of your scheduled departure.
7) Payment: Payment must be received no later than 20 days prior to the stated arrival date. If arrangements are made to pay by check a $50 handling fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
8) CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIME: Guest acknowledges and understands that check- in time is no earlier than 4:00 PM. You are welcome to check with us the night before to see if arriving any earlier on the arrival date is possible. Check-out time is no later than 11am on the date stated in the rental period above. Housekeeping needs adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Guests not leaving by stated check-out time, without permission, will be assessed a rate of $50.00 per hour.
9) NO FIREARMS – NO FIREWORKS – NO ATVs: The occupancy and use of the premises shall not be such as to place the property in danger of damage or to disturb and/or offend area neighbors or residents. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and request loud or unruly guests to vacate the premises immediately. Said discharge shall not result in the refund of any rental fees. This includes BB, Airsoft and Paintball guns. NO EXCEPTIONS!
10) EARLY DEPARTURE/LATE ARRIVAL POLICY: No refunds will be made for early departures or delayed arrivals. No refunds or schedule changes will be made due to inclement weather.
11) NO SMOKING: This is a non-smoking cabin. If it is found that any member of the rental party, or guest of the rental party, has smoked inside the cabin or on the porches/decks, your $200.00 security deposit will be forfeited. The entire cabin is designated as a No Smoking Area.
12) SATELLITE TV: Cabin guest acknowledges and understands that there is a pay- per-view block on the satellite dish and that any pay-per-view, or billable programs of any kind, charged during the stated rental period will be billed back to the Guest(s) upon receipt of the charges. (DVD players are on site for your convenience if you would like to bring DVD movies).
13) WILDLIFE: The cabin is located in the mountains of North Carolina. As such, you are likely to encounter wildlife (deer, bears, raccoons, snakes and bugs of various types, including wasps and/or hornets, etc...). Ruben & Tricia Trevino, nor the cabin referred to as Creekside Chalet will accept responsibility for any injury caused by said wildlife.
14) HOLD HARMLESS: Cabin guest acknowledges and understands that each and every guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while in-residence, and that the Owner accepts NO legal or financial responsibility. Cabin guests, and guardians, assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold the Owner harmless with respect thereto. Cabin guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold cabin referred to as Creekside Chalet Cabin and/or the property owners (Ruben and Tricia Trevino) or its property management harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of the cabin guests use of the premises or items therein.
15) LOSS OF PERSONAL ITEMS: Cabin guest acknowledges and understands that each guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any loss by any person while in residence including the loss of money, jewelry or any other personal item. We will do our very best to return any lost or forgotten items, at guest(s) expense.
16) There are a few locked areas of the cabin, these (Locker and Closet in main area of basement and Utility Shed outside). These are storage areas for cleaning supplies and nothing of value is kept here. PLEASE NOTE: If there is evidence of tampering with any of these areas. Your deposit will be forfeited and you will be responsible for any repair costs.
17) PETS: Pets are allowed on case-by-case bases. Guests who wish to bring a pet must get prior approval from the owners. There will be an additional fee of $50 for stays between one and 7 days. Additional charges will be applied for longer stays. Pets are not allowed in the beds or on the furniture and must be crated if left alone during your stay. When pets are outside they should be leashed for their safety and due to the local wildlife. Owners are responsible for all damages caused by their pet. Should the property require specialized attention such carpet cleaning as a result of damage caused by their pet, the Pet Owner will be provided with a copy of the invoice for which payment is expected within 48 hours. Guests who bring pets without prior approval will be asked to leave immediately which constitutes a termination of the rental and forfeiture of all rental fees, and deposits.
18) FIREPLACE(S): Fireplace(s) inside the cabin are equipped with propane gas logs which must not be disturbed. Guest agrees that under no circumstances will any member of the party un-install the logs, rearrange the logs or burn anything other than the propane provided in the interior fireplace(s). To do so may cause damage to the logs and may also allow poisonous carbon monoxide to leak into the cabin which could prove harmful to your party or future guests. THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE - Any evidence of tampering will result in the loss of your deposit! Never leave the fireplace on when you are not in the cabin. Inside gas log fireplaces provide a great deal of heat which is not needed in warmer months.
ABSOLUTELY NO LIQUID ACCELERANT IS ALLOWED! THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE - Any evidence of accelerant use will result in the loss of your deposit.
19) Owners will not be held responsible for the failing of any other company service due to said company’s error or service interruption. (i.e. electricity, satellite, water, gas, etc..) However, we guarantee that we will do all that is humanly possible to remedy any issue in the shortest time possible.
20) The gas grill uses propane gas for cooking. DO NOT PUT CHARCOAL IN THE GAS GRILL! And please remember to turn it off when finished grilling! Thanks!
21) Trash – All trash needs to be bagged, tied and placed in the trashcans located outside by the basement doors down stairs. Under no circumstances is loose trash of any kind to be placed in the bins. If you have more trash than the containers will hold, you will need to take the excess to the Gilkey Convenience Center, 2130 Bills Creek Rd, Lake Lure, NC 28746. Note that if you are checking out on a holiday they may be closed. Please plan to drop the access off while they are open. Under no circumstances is trash to be left outside of the container(s). If trash is not bagged or the trash does not fit into the provided cans a $30 trash disposal fee will be deducted from your deposit.
22) HOME FURNISHINGS, EQUIPMENT, ETC. – Moving of any furniture or décor is not allowed. Furniture, bedding, linens, towels, utensils, or any other property belonging to the owner will not be removed from the premises for ANY reason. Please do not bring any inside furniture or chairs outside or on the porches. Loss of these items, as well as damage to any property or furnishings in excess of normal wear and tear will be charged to you, the guest(s).
23) Community Rules: Adhering to community rules. The cabin is locateded in a gated community. Be respectful of the neighbors and environment. No loud music, screaming or yelling at odd hours of the night, trash should be discarded properly, No Speeding, or Trespassing on neighbor’s property. Use of community center is permitted but please be sure to clean up after yourselves.
24) CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made 30 or more days prior to arrival will result in a full refund of the rental deposit. Cancellations made less than 30 days notice, but at least 14 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeiture of one-half of the rental deposit ($100) Cancellations made less than 14 days notice, but at least 7 days prior to arrival date will result in the full forfeiture of the rental deposit ($200). Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the planned arrival date will result in a charge of the FULL rental charge. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING – through the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Portal
** PLEASE PRINT, SIGN AND EMAIL ENTIRE AGREEMENT WITHIN 7 DAYS along with a copy of valid driver’s license. Email to : (EMAIL HIDDEN) Cell Phone #:_______________
Print Name | Signature
____________________________________ | ________________________________
Signature Date ________________
Number of Person Occupying Unit: Adults_________ Children:___________________
Vehicle Make (1) ____________ Model __________License (ST|#)________________
Vehicle Make(2) ____________ Model __________ License (ST|#)________________