A private room in a nice strategic neighborhood of the Inner Richmond of San Francisco. Golden Gate Bridge is only one bus stop away. It's within walking distance to the Golden Gate Park, Presidio Park, De Young Museum, Academy of Science Museum. Major bus lines ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) are only one to four blocks away and run through major attractions of the city.
Bed type: Queen
Property type: Early 19th Century Victorian
Size: 120 sq. ft.
Location: Inner Richmond district of San Francisco.
On the second floor with staircase.
Check-in: 2 pm
Check-out: 10 am
Driveway parking is available only for a COMPACT or SMALL car. If you drive a Mustang, Camaro, Grand Caravan, and the likes, you have to find your own parking on the street. The smaller the car, the easier it is to find parking.
Breakfast is not provided, but feel free to use the kitchen to prepare your drinks or meals.
We share Wi-Fi internet, kitchen, and bathroom.
We are looking for a clean, friendly, easy-going, and responsible guests that do not do drugs, alcohol, or party.
We would like to help our guests to get around safely as much as possible.
- 5 bedrooms in the house: 2 on the second floor and 3 on the third floor.
- 2 long-term tenants living on the third floor: one man and one woman in their 50's and 60's.
- We do our best not to make noise, but since it's an old house, you may still hear some noise from the floor above you. STR-0000526
- No smoking, drug, alcohol, or party
- Check-in time: 2 pm.
- Check-out time: 11 am.
- If you drive a small-sized or compact car, you may park in our driveway parking. If you drive an SUV, Mustang, Camaro, Sonata, and the likes, please find your own parking spot on the street.
- Please read the parking signs very carefully. Some neighborhoods have a two-hour parking limit from 9 am to 6 pm. Pay attention to the street-cleaning days also. Do not block somebody else's driveway even by one cm or else you have to pay well over $600. We will not be responsible for any parking citation that our guests receive.
- If you need to bring a person in to stay with you, please change your reservation and number of guests right away.
- Guests are expected to keep the bathrooms and kitchen clean at all time.
- If you need to check out later, please leave your luggage securely locked in the hallway. The room needs to be vacated by 11 am for the next guest.
- When you check out, leave the keys on the desk in your room and leave the door open.
- The room is not to be used for sex tourism.
I am a Chinese Indonesian American in my early 50's, simple, friendly, and easy-going.
I spend most of my time working. Apart from work, I like exploring different cultures, making new friends, listening to music, reading, and learning foreign languages.
I do not smoke or party and am very respectful of others' privacy.
My life motto is "Do what you have to do, not what you want to do."