Set in the heart of the old fisherman's quarter known as Downalong,
this cosy cottage is set across three floors and is just a short walk
to the harbour and local amenities. Whilst modernised yet retaining its
rustic feel, Neptune Cottage is well-equipped and is perfect for a
family holiday in St Ives.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x double (4'6''), 1 x twin (3'). 1 x bunks(3').
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring
your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Property set over three floors, may not be suitable
for people with mobility concerns.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Facilities for families: Not provided, but may be hired.
* Outside: No outside area, but a few minutes walk to the beach.
* Pets: 1 dog welcome, £20 per week.
* Parking: No parking available at this property although it is
possible to unload nearby. Public parking available in various
locations across the town and a weekly Rover ticket may be
purchased. Please see Cornwall Council parking for more details.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Saturday changeover - Check in at 3pm. Check out
* General: Electricity and heating included in the rent.
* Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. Mobile phone coverage
varies. Property set over three floors, may not be suitable for
people with mobility concerns.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.