We recommend trying as many Montreal restaurants as possible, but if you’d like to take a night off from eating out, you have a fully equipped, newly renovated kitchen at your disposal. Brand-new major appliances: refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and oven. Smaller but still essential appliances (not displayed in photos): microwave, toaster, and coffee maker (with complimentary coffee).
Both the queen-sized bed in the bedroom and the queen-sized convertible sofa in the living room allow for a great sleep. Don’t worry, even though the building’s entrance opens out onto such an exciting street, the building is such that you won’t be bothered by any street noise. Between the two beds, the apartment can comfortably sleep 4 adults, and we can always add an air mattress for a 5th. If you’re set on doing laundry even on vacation, there’s a washer and dryer in the building.
The apartment includes:
- hand soap
- flatscreen television
- hdmi wire
- high-speed wireless internet
- air conditioning and heating
- fully equipped kitchen
- coffee maker and kettle
- complimentary coffee, tea and sugar
- iron and ironing board
- brand new knife set, blender, toaster and microwave
- a desire to provide you with a great, authentically montreal experience!
Sights & distance
- quartier des spectacles (1 km)
- old-montréal (1.5km)
- chinatown (1.5 km)
- parc lafontaine (1.5 km)
- st-laurent street (1.7 km)
- plateau (2 km)
- downtown montreal (3 km)
- grand prix street festivities st laurent (3 km)
- crescent street (3.4 km)
- mount-royal (3.5 km)
- la ronde amusement park (3.3 km)
- osheaga music festival (4 km)
- grand prix (4 km)
- the casino (5 km)
- olympic stadium (5.7 km)
- circuit gilles villeneuve jean drapeau (grand prix) (7 km)
By booking with Flatbook, you are agreeing to our rental agreement found under house rules.
Guests have access to the apartment and the laundry room.
Interaction with guests
Emailing us is the quickest way to reach us. There is no key drop off or pick up as both the building and apartment door have electronic keypad locks. Codes will be provided after booking.
Other things to note
We update this information as we notice the changes over time however we take no responsibility for keeping this information up to date. These are guidelines and options for you to consider - please read and be aware of all signs and regulations.
1. Street parking is pay parking from:
Monday - friday 9am - 9pm.
Saturday 9am - 6pm.
Sunday 1pm and 6pm.
It is free anytime other than those hours.
Please read the street signs carefully.
2. An outdoor parking lot located 5 blocks away with daily parking available
3. Indoor parking at le gouverneur hotel - located on the north/east corner of st hubert and st catherine street
4. There is parking available for free on the street if you spend some time driving around.