A traditional stone-built cottage, which is very well equipped and is
ideally placed for those of you looking to holiday in this beautiful
part of the Yorkshire Dales. There are walks and cycle routes from the
door and the popular market towns are a short drive away. There is a
waterfall and brook with a patio area running by the property. The
local hotel with bar and tea rooms is a short stroll away.
* Size: 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 6.8 miles.
* Pets: 2 pets welcome
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 lounge/diner.
* Beds: 1 double, 2 singles
* Luxuries: TV with Freesat, WiFi
* General: Oil central heating, open fire (fuel provided)
* Utilities: Fridge/Freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, Lakeland electric airer.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included. Please note there is a stream
and waterfall at the bottom of the car park, there is an unlocked gate
and steps leading down to the water, care should be taken when using
the stream and waterfall area, children should be supervised at all
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors, ground floor and first floor.
* Parking: On-site parking for 1 – 2 cars in shared courtyard area.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.