コンテンツにスキップ
Pool deck with access to living area. Watch your kids play safely !Location !
リスティングを保存します。
ヴィラ貸切

EchoBeachVilla, 3 BR, Pool, just 100m to the beach

Pierreさんのプロフィール
Pierre

EchoBeachVilla, 3 BR, Pool, just 100m to the beach

ゲスト6人
3寝室
ベッド3台
3バスルーム
ゲスト6人
3寝室
ベッド3台
3バスルーム
Pierreさんはスーパーホストです。
スーパーホストとは、ゲストに素敵な滞在を提供して高い評価を受けている経験豊富なホストです。
セルフチェックイン
ドアマンを通して入室できます。

> Two 3BR villas each with an infinity and private pool
> Fully serviced and equipped villas
> Comfort, space, style
> Beach location at great rate!
> Famous Finns Recreation Club membership
> Free Canggu shuttle

アメニティ・設備

キッチン
Wi-Fi
アイロン
敷地内無料駐車場
ヘアドライヤー
ケーブルテレビ

ベッドのタイプ

寝室1
クイーンベッド1
寝室2
クイーンベッド1
寝室3
シングルベッド2

ハウスルール

チェックインは14:00以降いつでもOK、チェックアウトは11:00まで
セルフチェックイン(ビルのスタッフ)

予約可能状況

レビュー36件

正確さ
コミュニケーション
清潔さ
ロケーション
チェックイン
コスパ
Rosannaさんのプロフィール
Rosanna
2018年10
We had a wonderful time in Canggu, I wish we could have stayed longer. The villa was perfect for my husband, myself and our toddler. In fact it was the perfect set up for a small family. The only thing I would have loved was breakfast included, as that’s what we’d become accustom…
Pierreさんのプロフィール
Pierreさんの返信:
Dear Rosanna, thanks a lot for staying at our villas. We are delighted that you loved it so much. I understand your point for breakfast. We have decided to propose it as an option as we want to keep our rates very competitive. In addition many of our guests love having breakfast around by the beach or at Kinoa Café. Sampai Jumpa. EchoBeachVilla Team
2018年10
Amandaさんのプロフィール
Amanda
2018年8
Okay this is one of the best villas in echo beach not only because of the location but because of Joni and his staff. We stayed for a week and didn't want to leave. Already planning our next trip next year to stay two weeks. Our kids are 10 and 12 and absolutely loved it here and…
Annieさんのプロフィール
Annie
2018年5
We loved our stay! Joni and his team are outstanding. The house was just as pictured.
Sarahさんのプロフィール
Sarah
2018年3
Absolutely amazing little Villa! 3 completely separate rooms each with their own massive bathroom with outdoor shower. Massive living space. the photos don't do it justice. Joni was awesome to deal with as was the man who serviced the pool. Very clean. Awesome safe location. Very…
Emmaさんのプロフィール
Emma
2018年2
Very nice villa! We really enjoyed our stay :)
Emilyさんのプロフィール
Emily
2018年2
Joni and the team at Echo Beach Villa were amazing. They arranged transport as well as food & drinks upon our request. Excellent hospitality. The location is also great - 10-15 minute walk to all the main spots in Caangu.
Alexさんのプロフィール
Alex
2017年12
This location provides a secluded and safe area that is a 5 min walk to the beach/restaurants. Joni is incredibly responsive and able to sort out anything you may need, from maintenance issues, take away, to booking tours. This is a good location of you don't mind a lengthy car r…

ホストはPierreさん

メングウィ, インドネシア2014年2月からメンバー
Pierreさんのプロフィール
レビュー327件
認証済み
Pierreさんはスーパーホストですスーパーホストとは素敵な滞在で高い評価を得ている経験豊富なホストに与えられる称号です。
We are Isabelle & Pierre from the basque country. We are delighted and proud to share our dream holiday villas with you right on the beach in famous Echo Beach. We hope you will love it like we loved to set up this beautiful project for you. Welcome to echobeachvilla !
言語: Bahasa Indonesia、English、Español、Français、Italiano
返答率: 100%
返答時間: 1時間以内
連絡は常にAirbnbを通して行いましょうお支払をお守りするためにも、Airbnbのサイトやアプリ以外の場所では決して送金や連絡を行わないようご注意ください。

エリア

下矢印キーを押すと、カレンダーの操作と日付の選択が可能になります。クエスチョンマークのキーを押すと、日付の変更に必要なキーボード ショートカットをご紹介します。

チェックイン

下矢印キーを押すと、カレンダーの操作と日付の選択が可能になります。クエスチョンマークのキーを押すと、日付の変更に必要なキーボード ショートカットをご紹介します。

チェックアウト
まだ請求は発生しません。