This Funky Lake Lodge is perfect for a family or group of friends planning to have an amazing lakeside vacation in Kingsland, Texas!
This lodge, practically sitting on Lake LBJ (all of 1000 paces from the door to water. Walk along path that runs beside owner's home, straight down to the water), offers a party of 6 the chance at an incredibly memorable trip, highlighted by:
- 3 bedrooms to choose from, all of which provide the relaxing ambiance that is needed in the Texas heat: a master with antique furnishings, a guest bedroom with a pleasant garden mural, and another guest with its own cozy desk nook.
- 2 bathrooms - one upstairs with a luxurious garden tub, and another on the first floor with a tub/shower combination.
- Perhaps the highlight of the house (aside from its superb location) is the grand living area, with incredibly high ceilings and impressive, intricate woodworking that ornaments the walls.
- Full access to a fishing pier (with underwater lights for an evening under the stars), as well as a great patio and outside deck provided by the owners of the property, who live across the street.
- Various other amenities that include the BBQ Grill, washer and dryer, satellite television, and wifi.
With the fantastic proximity to the lake and the comfort of the house itself, you might not feel the need to go anywhere during your stay, yet, If you are in need of anything off the premises, various restaurants and an HEB are roughly a mile away.
Whether you are traveling with your family for a summer vacation or need a place to let loose with your friends for spring break, this lodge will offer ultimate relaxation and everlasting memories for all!
Book now or contact us with questions!