This renovated furnished house is in a very convenient Redwood City location. This light filled space includes a large room with queen size bed and large closet. Flat panel TV and cable and Wifi. Living room has a sofabed. Assign carport.
This renovated furnished house is in a very convenient Redwood City location. This light filled space includes a large room with queen size bed and large closet. Flat panel TV and Comcast cable with 120 Channels and Wifi.The kitchen includes a sink, fridge, microwave, stove, oven Coffeemaker and toaster. The house has one spacious bath with a crystal glass vessel sink and granite counter. The living room has a sofa bed dining table.The space can accommodate up to four people. 3 night minimum stay
Good access to public transportation. One block to a bus stop and walking distance to Caltrain. The Caltrain takes you directly to San Francisco or San Jose. The house has convenient access to Highway 101, 280 and Camino Real. SFO is about 15 minutes and it's just 10 minutes to Palo Alto and Silicon Valley. San Francisco is 25 minutes, San Jose, and the coast are about 30 minutes away.
The house has an assign carport plus guest parking.
Owners are available to respond questions or made recommendations about places to shop and visit close to the neighborhood
Pickups, drop outs and local transportation available by booking
Please observe the following rules:
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the property.
- PETS are not permitted on the property
- No parties or large groups please, out of courtesy to our neighbors.
- Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Please respect the quiet hours from 11pm to 7am.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are provided.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
I am a single father of three boys; I am fairly new to AIRBNB, living in San Mateo currently employed by City and County of San Francisco.
I enjoy traveling and my motto is always look at the glass being half full.