This cute, cozy garage apartment in Circle C Ranch (just south of Central Austin) is the perfect spot for someone coming to the Live Music Capital of the World for one of Austin’s many special events (SXSW, ACL, COTA, etc.) or for a couple simply looking to escape for the weekend. During your stay here, you will be just 20-30 minutes from anywhere you could want to be in Austin, but you’ll also find that this serene little neighborhood has plenty to offer, as well.
The apartment itself can comfortably accommodate up to four individuals, and offers the basics, including:
- A private entrance
- Single bedroom with queen size mattress
- Living room with futon sofa that can sleep two
- Bathroom attached to the bedroom with a newly re-tiled shower
- Microwave, small refrigerator, wifi
While you’ll undoubtedly spend most of your stay Keeping it Weird in Austin, you shouldn’t overlook what the charming community provides, like:
- Playground for kids
- Basketball courts
- Sand volleyball courts
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower center - just a couple minutes drive away!
No matter what brings you to town, this little apartment will place you in excellent proximity to whatever you have in mind!
Book now or contact us with questions!