Welcome to the Eller-Hosford Home. The 1875 Italianate Home is located directly on the St. Joseph River near downtown Mishawaka. The home is listed on the National, State and City Historic Register. A landmark on Lincolnway East since 1875, the home has been the residence of a Civil War Captain, a Dodge Manufacturing Executive, 2 City Councilmen, Bank Executives and The Mishawaka Women’s Club. In 1972 the home was purchased and accurately restored by the Crawford Family.