Stay in old quarter and blend in with the locals. My mom's garden is a great place for relaxing after tired trip. It goes with bedroom in old-time ambiance (ensuite toilet), cozy living room & simple kitchen.
The location is convenient to discover my beloved city with 1-2 minutes walking to attractions, city’s main bus hub, foodie’s places in original taste, convenient store, pharmacy, police station, laundry service, park…
I also give you free information to travel in Vietnam &nearby countries.
- Just of your room's windows is the lively museum of Hanoi's architectures through periods.
- Old quarter/ night market in 1 mins away.
- Many food & coffee shops for foodie. I could suggest you my…
- City's main bus station (Long Bien station) in 5 mins away. It has airport bus (no. 86).
- Easy to catch taxi/ motorbike.