139 sqm of luxury in the heart of Turku! Newly renovated and stylishly decorated apartment 5-minutes from the railway station and from the main shopping street, next to the Puolala Park and the Art Museum.
The apartment is newly renovated, in a 1909-building with large rooms, high ceilings and big windows. It is elegantly furnished, in a classical style, with Versaille parquet floors and panelled walls. It is conveniently located in the centre of Turku, less than 5-minute walk from the railway station, 500 metres from the main square and 10 minutes away from the river bank. There is public transport available, a bus stop is right at the corner of the building.
It is a large apartment (139 sqm) in an upmarket building. It has two entrances, a main entrance and a service entrance through the kitchen. The apartment has the following structure:
- large living-room/saloon (40sqm) with fireplace; there are two sofas which can be used as additional beds for two persons, most suitable for children, although there is less privacy; there is also enough space to use two floor mattresses
- separate dining area, with a table for 8 and direct access to the kitchen and service area
- two independent bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, cooker, dishwasher, cooking utensils)
- full bathroom (toilet, bathtub/shower combination)
- service area with walk-in wardrobe / dressing room and laundry room (washing machine)
The apartment is equipped with cable TV and wireless internet (free of charge). There is audio equipment that guests can use to plug in their own audio devices.
The entire apartment is at the guests' disposal.
Maid and chef services are available upon request; please contact us for fees and availability.
Paid parking is available in the streets around; possibility for paid parking in a closed inner-yard nearby, ask for details.
We live in the immediate neighbourhood, but we travel a lot for work, so we might not be available at all times. In our absence, the administrator of the flat, a caretaker and the cleaning staff are at your disposal whenever needed. A phone number for emergency contact will be provided.
Essentials for toiletry (soap, shampoo, hairdryer) and cooking (basic ingredients) are provided.
A private cook can be hired for daily cooking or special events; please contact us for details. Note that the apartment has a separate dining area and a large saloon for parties.
Daily cleaning and laundry services are available for additional fees, please ask.
Bed linen and towels provided.
No smoking is allowed on the premises, only in the inner yard, in specially designated places.
A 'silence'-policy is followed in the building between 22 and 6 (10pm to 6am), so no loud partying is allowed between these hours. Otherwise common sense is sufficient as guidance.
Minimum age is 18.
Copy of ID must be supplied at check in. Unregistered guests are not permitted.
Pets allowed, but a one-off cleaning fee of 20eur will be charged upon check-in.