Humbug Lodge is a well-equipped two bedroom property located on the
ground floor of a converted schoolhouse, perfectly situated with
elevated views over Pateley Bridge.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge/diner, kitchen, porch, boot
* Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 twin beds.
* Luxuries: TV. DVD.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge freezer,
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. High chair, travel cot
available upon request. Access to the property is via 14 steps, there
is also an apartment above, not suitable for guests with limited
* Layout: Accommodation is all on the ground floor.
* Parking: Private parking across the road in Nidderdale museum car
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, heating, High Chairs, sofabed, 2 x single bed, king size bed, garden, Towels, Private parking, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Free cot in the apartment, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Wireless Internet, Parking;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom, WC