Charming 1910 row home in Canton neighborhood. 2 blocks to historic Canton Square with bars, restaurants and activities. 4 blocks to Canton waterfront (where you can catch the water taxi or just enjoy the view), walking distance to Fells Point neighborhood, grocery store, gas and easy access to I-95.
Canton is a great neighborhood with many attractions including: O’Donnell Square including the Canton library (the first Enoch Pratt branch in continual operation since 1886.) Canton Waterfront Park & Fishing Pier Park, two marinas and a public boat launch, DuBurns Soccer Arena and many small interesting restaurants. Close to Patterson Park, Fells Point, Highlandtown, Greektown and minutes to Downtown. The Canton area was developed from the plantation of merchant seaman, John O’Donnell, in the late 1800's by his son, Columbus O’Donnell, William Patterson and Peter Cooper. The land was sold for expanding waterfront industrial uses and housing to support the blue-collar workers. During the early 1900's European immigrants settled in the area, most notably, Welsh, Irish, German and Polish. More recently, as industry moved out, new housing and marinas have been developed along the waterfront. Learn more at (URL HIDDEN)
- No accessing roof area from 2nd bedroom
- Small dogs with pre-approval
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, stains, etc. please let us know as soon as possible
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit
- Please toss all dirty towels in the bathtub upon departure
- Please respect our private items that are stowed away in containers in hall closet