Janet's relaxing home is conveniently located between old town and downtown. It is walking distance to many restaurants, Marble brewery, night life and many other attractions. Access to both I-25 and I-40 is a breeze. The home is very comfortable with a well-apportioned kitchen for the cook in your group. The beautiful back yard boasts a vine-covered pergola seating area, a koi pond and a stainless steel grill. The hot tub completes this great home in a great location. Don't miss it!
Janet's place is a comfortable home with an open feel. The bean bag chairs add a twist of fun along with the adult and kids coloring books.
Guests can access all parts of the home and yard
I'm generally available to meet guests with a key. I'm also available if anything is needed during their stay.
- Quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am
- Sorry no cats allowed due to allergy issues.
- Dogs allowed in backyard and laundry room only, not allowed in main house. Although backyard is secure, not responsible for pets left alone in yard.
- Use of hot tub is at guests own risk.
- Parents must supervise their children and pets at all times while hot tub is uncovered and unlatched.
I am semi-retired having recently sold the business I was managing. Right now I am managing our household, doing a lot of cooking, running our teenage son around and taking care of my elderly father...and sneaking in a vacation when I can!