Our Co-Share house is a classic sunny Eichler home (just like in the show Silicon Valley) in the Highlands of San Mateo county.
This Room-Share is in a huge space with bathroom and double sinks.
Central within Silicon Valley: 14 mins to SFO, 18 mi to SF, 12 mi to Stanford
Our home is keenly secured by two friendly puppies (Mini Aussie Shepherds - see pics).
Rocket Camps - Dream with us
Launch in Silicon Valley (and have a blast)
This room is called “HACKER’S DELIGHT" and the bed is “SIGMA.” It’s equipped with a few beds and desk, wonderful leather couch, sliding glass door to patio outside, double sinks and mirror, and the room's toilet plus big shower with two shower heads (rain + normal).
We are a few entrepreneurs looking for likeminded individuals to guest in our house, which sits on the edge of a hill with gorgeous views of the lush Highlands.
You'll have access to kitchen, living room, clean bathroom, backyard, pool and open minded people.
One of us is almost always here to help.
We value our neighborhood and neighbors, therefore we try to limit car parking in the area. To reduce congestion, we highly suggest you consider using ride-sharing services like Uber/Lyft to get around -- they're super easy and cheap. If you absolutely need to bring a car, we invite you to use our driveway and dedicated parking spots. The charge for overnight parking is just $5/night, however.
Additionally, we've invested in nice desks and office chairs, and offer them to you as a dedicated workspace for $8/day. Inquire for more details and weekly pricing.
We are super tolerant as long as you respect others. So don’t stress! Some basic rules, however, to keep things sane and peaceful:
1. Your Check-in time: 2PM - 12AM midnight.
2. Your Check-out time: by 11AM (ask if you need extra time).
3. No parties or events unless agreed upon… we love to socialize, just need to be respectful.
4. No overnight guests unless they were included in your reservation or personally requested at a later time. Additional guests have an extra fee depending on your room.
5. Absolutely no sexual harassment or social intimidation whatsoever of other guests. Ummm...this goes without saying, but we’re gonna say it - don’t be that guy or gal.
6. Shared-Rooms: No sexual relations within shared-rooms whatsoever, regardless if you are staying with your partner (you should book a Private Room for that kind of privacy).
7. The home is not safe nor suitable for children or teenagers (0-17 years) unless pre-agreed. If there are young children, they MUST be accompanied outside, around the dogs, and around the pool & hot tub.
8. Lower volume after 11pm by weekdays, 12am on weekends. If you’ll be listening to music, television, or talking on the phone, please use headphones after this time.
9. Be respectful of others in the early morning. A good rule-of-thumb is to keep things relatively quiet before 8am. However, this rule is flexible as long as nobody has a problem.
10. Washer & dryer: No usage after 10pm, or before 8am. Make sure your load finishes by latest 11pm at night.
11. Leave shoes at front door and make use of the slippers provided. If you are concerned about leaving your shoes out, you can place in the big closet at front door.
12. SMOKING: No smoking inside, but feel free to use the outside patio as long as other guests don’t mind. Please use ash tray, and discard butts into trash (don’t throw on ground or in yard).
13. Don't feed our puppies human food, they have sensitive tummies.
14. PARKING: Don’t use any neighbor's driveway or get too close to any neighbor’s driveway curb. Consult the Guest User Guide for more information on parking and fees.
15. Please put dirty dishes into dishwasher, or else wash by hand.
16. No cooking in the kitchen after 10pm.
17. Please wipe off crumbs/etc. from kitchen counters after making a meal, or eating a meal.
18. Don’t leave any food or food containers outside in the kitchen on the counters or tables. Make sure to put foods into the cupboard or in the fridge. Exception: fruit can be placed in the kitchen table’s fruit bowl.
19. Help yourself to items in the Guest Breakfast Nook, otherwise don’t eat anything in the kitchen which you didn’t purchase.
Howdy! This is Jason @ Rocket Camps Silicon Valley. My friend, Steven, and I manage a couple houses here in the Bay Area. We are both entrepreneurs, and I have two playful Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies.
Rocket Camps :: Launch in Silicon Valley (and have a blast)