Basic, comfortable room. You will have your privacy and own bathroom.
Available to use will be the living areas and kitchen/fridge.
I'm a friendly, hands-off host, but will always be happy to assist. Whether you're new to Pensacola, have questions, etc., I'm willing to help. This is my personal residence, so I'll be in and out for work and personal errands. Some days I may never been seen due to my work hours, other days I may be home all day. I want you to feel at home, and not feel obligated to interact if there's no wish to. :)
I can be flexible with check-in and check-out times, but if you book, just let me know an approximate check-in time, so I can ensure there won't be any conflict with another guest's check-out time. :)
If you're a fellow military member, let me know when you book. I'm happy to help out with anything .
Just some common sense things....
- In shared areas, please clean and put away anything after use.
- Please don't eat my food. I won't eat yours.
- No parties
- Stay in common area and your room please. Do not go into my room or office.
- No illicit drugs (and obviously, no other law-breaking activity activities).
- No guest outside of registered
- If there's an issue you come across, let me know and we'll get it resolved.
- Respect my home. Keep it clean. If you break anything, you'll be expected to cover costs of repair or replacement.
I work as an ICU Nurse here at a local hospital. Have a wonderful fiance. Enjoy photography, reading, and the outdoors. Most beautiful place I've traveled is the city of Quito, Ecuador. Place I wish I had more time in is Istanbul (only had 24hr. layover). Most unique place I've visited is Bangladesh. Places I want to visit are New Zealand and Iceland.