This is the perfect spot if you want to relax and wake up to the sound of the sea. Located in the middle of Yeppoon Main Beach among restaurants, bars and shopping you can relax with a glass of wine in the lounge or have a BBQ on the back deck. If you want to get away from that winter polar blast or just enjoy a break away, our beachfront home in Yeppoon is the idyllic retreat for a couple, a small family or friends. The only thing we overlook is the ocean.
Spacious, comfortable, tastefully furnished with a beach theme our 2 bedroom beachfront cottage has front and back decks, fully equipped kitchen, laundry and bathroom with separate toilet. Free wifi and separate TV area. The main bedroom has a king size bed and TV with a double bed in the second bedroom. Located 2 doors from the Yeppoon Water Park and Coffee Club in the middle of Yeppoon's beachfront restaurants, bars and coffee shops. The Keppel Bay Sailing Club and CBD shopping area are a 5 min walk.
Guests have full use of the holiday home. Under the house is private use only. Guest access is from the front stairs. Close the french doors at night and enjoy a cosy, peaceful atmosphere.
Children and toddlers are not allowed on the decks unsupervised. Security screen doors can be locked to bar child access.
- No visitors after 10pm
- We consider our guests to be friends staying at our home. We ask that you respect our neighbours, our furniture, walls and fittings
- If there are any maintenance issues, please let us know so we can repair immediately
- No high heels or shoes in the house please
- Our house is a non-smoking premises. NO SMOKING INSIDE, ON THE DECKS OR IN THE BACK GARDEN
- No candles or incense
- Please remove trash and recycling from the premises when vacating and place in the bins provided, thank you
- We thank you for your cooperation. Please relax and enjoy this wonderful spot and come visit again soon
Someone will always be available to welcome you and to help with any requests where possible. We want your holiday with us to be both enjoyable and memorable so that you stay again and recommend us to your friends and family.
Retired, travel regularly