Steps away from the Pike Place Market, walking distance to UW, Go-ogle, Amazon, South Lake Union, & light rail. We are located in the heart of the hottest downtown location.
-Expansive view from the living room and bedroom of Downtown, Elliot Bay, Mt Rainier, The Pike Place Market, and the Great Wheel
-1 Bedroom with queen bed. Sleeper sofa in living room.
-off-site parking available for $20/day
-Washer/dryer in unit
-Cable and high speed wifi
* Portable A/C
* Fully equipped kitchen with oodles of cupboard space/counter space
* Coffee maker, Tea water heater,
* Hi-speed Internet access w/wireless
* Minutes to Amazon, Go-ogle, Microsoft, South Lake Union, Gates Foundation, Downtown, Seattle Center, Seattle Waterfront, Pike Place Market, UW, Fred Hutch, & Capitol Hill
Range / Oven
Heat: forced air
Coffee & tea
Please note, we generally use self check-in via lockbox approximately 3 blocks away. Please let us know if that will be a problem.
- - House rules: Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
- - IMPORTANT: Confidentiality agreement: You agree to a 100% confidentiality regarding our arrangement. Due to increased scrutiny of Airbnb and preconceived notions of guests trashing places and disrupting neighbors (silly, I know because all of my guests have been impeccable people and not lowly "transient" bums), we require that you do not divulge your lodging arrangements with anyone. This is very much for your protection of being bothered or judged. If you do not feel comfortable with this, you should not book my place. This is a general unspoken rule in the City of Seattle. You will likely find this in most Airbnb's in our area. You will not receive a refund if you are uncomfortable with this rule, so by accepting the rules and booking, you agree to this. There may be a fine that would be your responsibility if this rule is broken and results in financial damages.
- - Check-in is after 4PM except for same-day bookings. Host and guest will make a mutually acceptable arrangement.
- - Guest(s) agree to ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES anywhere on the property, including but not limited to the rooftop deck and the apartment. As always we ask that you help us protect against damage to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents.
- - Smoking of any kind including marijuana is not permitted in the unit, on the deck or on the premises. (building rule). This will get me immediately evicted as there is a zero tolerance rule and you will be held liable for damages. You must leave the property if you wish to smoke.
- - Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of the unit (3 for one bedroom), and observe quiet hours between 9pm - 9am.
- - Guests are responsible for the action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit, at all times.
- - Guests agree to return all keys. Replacement fees may apply for unreturned items.
- - Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance + management) are NOT affiliated with us, our apartment or AIRBNB. Please contact us directly for anything you need 24/7 at our phone number. We will be happy to help!
- - Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit.
- - Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, + $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early check-in or late checkout. If your travel would be made easier by checking in earlier. please let us know. In some cases, or if the unit is unoccupied immediately preceding you visit, we may be able to accommodate an earlier check in free of charge.
- - Guests are responsible for all contents in unit from check-in until checkout.
- - Guests must turn off all lights and heat when departing.
- - Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and may be reported. Guests are responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
- - Check-In is 4:00pm/ Check-out is 11:00am.
- - Access to this unit is best through the West entrance
- - Use of Pay-Per-View is an additional charge and will need to be discussed prior to using the service.
- - Please share your check-in and check-out time when booking.
I am a world traveler from Seattle, WA. I have traveled solo mostly and traveled Airbnb style for years before Airbnb was much of a thing. Both of us have always loved this kind of experience and want to share our beautiful city with you.
We love traveling, sports and music. Can't wait to meet you and your city and share ours with you!