This newly constructed high ceiling studio features large windows creating a spacious feeling among the trees. In this quiet, peaceful gated property you are tucked away in the hills, yet minutes to town and the freeway, on a south facing sloped lot with bay views.
- Stainless steel top kitchenette with sink, dual electric burners and a small fridge
- Electric hot water kettle, toaster, microwave, hair dryer
- Single cup coffee machine for k-cup or ground coffee
- Plates, cups, glasses, pans and utensils for minimal cooking
- Brand new glass door tiled shower with 2 shower heads
- Wall mounted 32" RoKuTV
- Mobile device charging station
- Murphy bed with full size mattress
- small decks with bench
- Small dual bridge view through the trees
- Nearby hiking trails with gorgeous views of the water
You will enjoy a separate entrance and two small sunny decks, at the front and back door of the unit. The parking space is right next to the studio stairs. We will provide instructions for self-check-in before the arrival day.
Your hosts are a flight attendant/yoga enthusiast and an IT engineer/beekeeper couple. We like to interact with our guest, but if preferred to keep it to a minimum.
We do keep lots of honey bees on the property, and run a home based computer business, so there are usually is somebody around.
No pets, however the property is home to two cats, a 1.5 year old Bernese Mountain dog and her loud 10 year old uncle. Note that we have a septic tank as well as a grey water system that distributes the sinks & shower water to our fruit trees. We appreciate if you are careful not to flush any items that do not compost down the toilet.
Sorry, but we do not except 3rd party bookings (in other words: if you book for friends or family). Also, please let us know if you are a business traveler and are booking for another person.
We are a couple of empty nesters, living with our 2 cats, 2 bernese mountain dogs, and about a million honeybees. We are an IT professional and a Flight attendant who love to travel and love to host.