This is a great queen bedroom with a kitchenette/small fridge, microwave, sink
The three 10' tall windows open to the private balcony
House is central air and heat and this room can be joined with my other listing "St. Charles Avenue Garden District, for 2 couples. Each with a private bedroom and bath as well as living room, kitchen and the balcony
For larger groups, you may also try booking my other listing "St. Charles 2nd floor rear balcony that can sleep as many as 6
This is a one of a kind balcony and it may be the only balcony on St. Charles offered on air bnb. I just put this room into service last week and both guests thought it was better than I described it, so i am adding more adjectives.
Sitting on the balcony is like being in a treehouse with ancient oak trees and trolley lines right in front. I am adding a "white noise" machine for those who may not be used to the sounds of the trolley.
There is a main entrance hallway and this space is on 2d floor, apt. D
It has its own private entrance from hallway and the balcony is private except for the 250 year old oak tree that keeps you company and gives fresh air to breathe.
i live downstairs and can quickly be reached by text if you need anything
Terrie is also on call to help answer questions or to meet you if i am not around.
Her number is in your booklet
The trolley or uber is the best way to get to downtown, french quarter or uptown. Frenchmen Street is past the French quarter and requires a ride with uber but its only about 4 miles
- No loud talking in the hallway and going up the stairs
- You may smoke outside on balconies and porches
- There is a coin op laundry on premises. We will show you where
- Do not use hair dryer and iron at the same time. it may trip the breaker(URL HIDDEN)if that happens just text or call and we will fix it right away
- The thermostat for air and heat in hallway which controls Apt. B, C &D
2018年2月01日 - 2018年2月14日は最低13泊