**This is a private room listing. I will be staying in the master bedroom upstairs. Guests have their own private bedroom and private bathroom downstairs.
The space: Urban, Contemporary, and Modern all rolled into one! This vintage renovated loft sits in the heart of the NoDa Arts District only a 5min walk to NoDa center (36th and Davidson) where there are various options for food, music, and nightlife. You're also a quick 5min drive or Uber/Lyft ride to the heart of Uptown Charlotte as well.
The unit is a two-story 1,200 sq ft urban loft. There are finished concrete floors downstairs and finished hardwoods upstairs. There are two bedrooms. One upstairs (master, where I'll be staying) and one downstairs (where guests stay). Guests will have their own private bathroom.
Guest can access the kitchen for storing leftovers, the downstairs bedroom, downstairs bathroom, and coat closet during their stay. Access to the home office in the loft upstairs may be available depending on my work schedule. I will be staying in the master bedroom upstairs which is separate but connected to the loft.
You'll be communicating with me, Eric, the owner of the unit during your stay. I can be reached via text, call, or email. I look forward to assisting you with anything you may need during your stay!
- Absolutley no opening of livingroom garage door wall
- No disrupting or communiating with neighboring units
- No flushing of femal hygine producets in either bathroom
- Quiet Hours: Start at 10pm. Please keep Music, TV, and conversations to an appropriate decibel level after this time
- Must remove shoes upon entering unit. Shoerack located direclty to right of front door upon entry