At the first floor of our house, this appartment has a great view on the river Seine. Along the Abbey road and the fruit road, you will have a closed garden of 3000m² with the animation of the boats on the river Seine.
Small kitchen (dish machine, washing machine, microwave, hotplates), lounge dining room (TV, DVD player, stereo hifi, sofa bed 2 persons), one bedroom (1 bed 2 persons (140x190cm), bathroom, separate wc.
Central heating: 6,50 € / day (if using). Beds made on arrival (if change during stay: 7 € / bed). Baby cot on request. Cleaning option: 30 €. Tourist tax (0,50 € / day / person).
Animals can not be accepted (allergy).
Internet connection possible.
Jumièges and his forest are situated in a loop of the Seine, forming what is called the peninsula Jumièges.
On the road of the Impressionism Country and :
- the Armada, gathering of large sailing in Rouen (20 km)
- Abbeys in the Seine valley : Rouen, St-Wandrille, Jumièges, St Martin de Boscherville...
- Writers: V. Hugo, G. de Maupassant, Mr. Leblanc, P. Corneille, G. Flaubert, S. de Beauvoir, H. Malot ...
- Norman cottages, ivories.
- Fruits and many orchards along the river.
Leisure, 9 and 18 hole golf course, water sports, horseback riding center.
The cottage is central to the tourist towns : Le Havre, Etretat, Fécamp, Honfleur, Dieppe, Rouen.