Welcome to your home away from home in superbly located Holder. With a lovely outlook to parkland across the road, the house is beautifully presented and provisioned with everything necessary for a comfortable stay. Comprising of three bedrooms – two with queen beds and the third with two single beds (one is a king single), bathroom, separate toilet, laundry, kitchen, dining, lounge room, secure back yard and ample off street parking.
Our bedrooms are beautifully presented and comfortable, with quality beds and linen. The house very comfortably accommodates six people.
We are dog friendly and welcome people travelling with their pet dogs. Our yard is lovely and private with shady trees, and is completely secure. And in case you left a pet essential at home, there is a Petbarn 600m away at Cooleman Court.
There is a huge array of great walking trails close by for you as well as your four legged companion. And dogs are well looked after at local café’s with many outdoor seating areas that welcome your pooch to sit with you.
Our guests are provided with a welcome refreshments pack on arrival such as fresh muffins, butter, milk and jam, as well of course, as tea and coffee supplies.
Entire house to yourself and your group
We are available by phone or text during your stay if you require any information or assistance
- Please respect the neighbours and keep noise to a minimum with no undue disturbance – especially after hours
- Please turn off lights and air conditioning or heating when you leave
- Please put all rubbish in the bins provided at the end of your stay (and during if necessary)
- If your stay is over a Sunday night, please put bins out for collection on Monday
- All washing up to be done and put away
- Please respect our house and take care of it while you are staying here. We have taken a great deal of pride in providing beautiful, well equipped premises for your enjoyment and comfort.
- Please leave the house in the same condition and cleanliness as you found it (used linen & towels excepted).
- Any moved furniture to be returned to it’s original location
- Advise us of any accidents, breakages or missing items. We understand that accidents happen but need to be able to remedy quickly for other guests
- Notify us of any emergencies immediately
My husband Brent and I have both travelled quite extensively and look forward to doing and seeing a lot more. We love meeting new people and experiencing different cultural and culinary delights.
We have had great experiences with Airbnb and the travelling opportunities this provides. There is nothing like meeting locals and getting the invaluable experience and recommendations of local knowledge. This just does not happen in a hotel.
As AirBnb hosts, we aim to provide a great experience to guests and we value honest feedback. If we can improve, please tell us - we're listening.
A motto that we subscribe to is that life is not a dress rehearsal. We want to experience all that we can, and we do not want any question marks at the end (such as - I wish we had, I wonder what if). We want to have lived a good, full and happy life and hopefully have had a positive effect on all those we have met along the way.
5 things we can't live without: 1. each other 2. our family 3. our friends 4. travel 5. our health
We keep physically fit and healthy - our sporting passion is squash. We believe that our health is our wealth and endeavour to maintain an 80/20 balance of eating healthy to indulging. We love good food and wine. Experiencing other countries cuisines and food specialities is a big part of what we want to experience on our travel. So if you have recommendations when we are in your neighbourhood, we would love to hear them.
Our favourite travel destination to date has been Peru. We saw quite a bit but want to go back to see a lot more, as well as more of South America in general. Peru holds a very special place for us as Machu Picchu is where Brent asked me to marry him (I said yes - just in case you were wondering).
That's it for now, but feel free to ask anything else that springs to mind. We look forward to talking to you.
Deb & Brent