Nestled in the Alleghany Mountains on the Cowpasture River this is the perfect place for your wedding or summer event.
Our property does not have electricity so if you need electricity you will have to provide your own generator. Please remember this is a rustic rural setting, quiet and natural.
PLEASE READ ALL HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING.
We are happy to answer any questions and can possibly accommodate requests. Please feel free to contact us.
You will have access to two small shelters, picnic tables, and one small changing room. Please remember to respect our personal belongings. This is riverfront property, there is access to the river however, SWIMMING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We live just across the road from the property and are available in case you need assistance.
You most likely will not have cell phone service at this location, on occasion some people may find that they can get service in certain "spots" depending on their carrier.
- ***DAY USE ONLY***
- Open for Summer Season May 31 to September 5
- Hours for use are between 8am - 8pm EST. All guests must be off of the property at 8 pm.
- You must supply your own portable toilets for your event.
- You must supply your own grill for your event.
- You must supply your own trash bags and remove all trash from the property when you leave.
- Fires are only allowed in the designated fire pit. If you would like to have a fire you will need to supply your own firewood.
- **YOU MAY NOT DIG HOLES ON THE PROPERTY FOR ANY REASON**
- **NO DISPOSING OF ANYTHING IN THE RIVER**
- **Swimming is at your OWN RISK**
- Cigarette butts found on the ground or on the riverbank will mean that you forfeit your security deposit.
- Please be respectful of the existing amenities on the property (tables, chairs, shelters, and changing room).