You’ll love my cozy cabin for its rustic charm, beautiful views, rest and relaxation; tranquility at its best! It’s a sweet retreat for couples, families with children, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Fabulous views/sunrises/night skies with a million stars and twinkling lights in the valley below
Private, quiet, peaceful
Cute, quirky, timeless charm
Full kitchen with all dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
Flat screen TV and DVD Player
A collection of family games and jigsaw puzzles for old fashioned fun
Lots of walking trails/ woods/ nature
All bed linens, bath towels, washcloths are provided
The property manager is on call at all times.
- The cabin is in a wildlife area, and for the safety of your pets, it is recommended that they be on a leash at all times.
- While there is only one other home nearby, there are others along the ridge, please respect the peace and privacy of these other properties and the residents.
- Smoking outside on covered porch
- Pets considered upon request
- Please respect the peace and privacy of the other properties
- Large parties and events are not permitted without prior permission, a service fee will be required.
Hi, I'm a single white female, 61 years young, however I own Helen's High-da-way jointly with my two brothers and one sister. Helen was our lovely mom.
I have a BS degree in Nutrition, but I love space planning, building and architecture, and I design kitchens for a living. I have one beautiful daughter who is 23, and she is my number one amiga. I have a few rental properties and I enjoy home renovation. I love all kinds of movies, but my daughter and I are Marvel/Avengers action and Star Wars geeks. I love trolling through antiques stores and resale shops, looking for treasure. And I enjoy nothing so much as a glass of wine and a great book, and both are awesome at Helen's High-da-way!
I have visited some pretty exotic travel destinations, but one of my favorite styles of traveling is to hop in my little red Mazda and head out in whatever direction she points! And in fact, while I am by no means a big Bible-thumper, I spied what I think is a wonderful life philosophy from a bumper sticker on the back of an 18 wheeler: Life is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God!
Be well and enjoy Helen's little slice of heaven!