The listing refers to a spacious and fully equipped house.
The house is ideal for families and/or groups who want to either relax in the quiet village Paralia Sergoullas and its beaches (the house is about 170 meters from the nearest beach) or use it as a base for discovering the nearby beauties of the region.
The listing refers to an autonomous house on the first floor. The house, as shown in the photos, is spacious, recently remodeled and fully equipped. Furthermore, the house has a yard/garden which is ideal for coffee in the morning and afternoon hours, but also for lunch/dinner from the barbecue!
The house has:
- a fully equipped kitchen (electric oven and hotplates, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc.)
- a spacious living room - dining room with a fireplace,
- a large bathroom with a washing machine,
- 3 bedrooms (one with a double bed and air conditioning, one with two single beds, closet and air conditioning and one with a single bed).
- two balconies, one with a view of the Corinthian Gulf and one with a view of the mountains.
All the interiors of the house have central heating.
The village Paralia Sergoullas, where the house is located, is a quiet coastal settlement with many small beaches with clear waters and the "Ambelaki" beach, one of the most well-known in the region. Along the coastline of the settlement, there are taverns where guests enjoy their food with an uninterrupted view of the Corinthian Gulf.
Within a short distance from the settlement, there are popular destinations in the area. Indicatively:
- The picturesque town of Nafpaktos with its Venetian harbor and castle (20 minutes drive).
- The traditional settlement of Trizonia in the unique inhabited island of the Corinthian Gulf. At 4.5 km from the house, is the harbor from which a small boat starts to the island (itineraries every 30 minutes).
- Galaxidi (about 30 minutes drive).
- Other seaside settlements in close proximity (Marathias, Monastiraki, Spilia etc.)
Visitors will have access to the house, the yard and the barbeque.