Our cottage is inviting, elegant, and peaceful. Looking for a relaxing, romantic getaway? Or a home base for outdoor adventures with your family or friends? Walk, cycle or drive to white sandy beaches minutes away.
Explore nature in the backwoods/backyard of the property or nearby hiking and cross country ski trails. Snuggle up by the glowing fire. Fire pit is in the backyard, fire wood included. BBQ is on the deck.
Our property is surrounded by hazelnut and poplar trees, dogwood, raspberry and saskatoon bushes. The wrap around deck has a gate at the front and the back, perfect for watching young children.
The grey sofa bed in the third bedroom is the size of a twin or single bed.
- Quiet in the yard after 11 pm to respect neighbours.
- Please use your own towels for the beach or let us know ahead of time if you are travelling from a distance and need beach towels.
- Please do remove footwear in the house to help keep the carpets clean.
- Please use coasters under beverages put on wooden end tables.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottage or anywhere in the yard.
- Please use water sparingly as we respect the Lake Winnipeg Foundation.
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, appliances, and heat when not in use.
- Please enjoy the kitchen supplies, books, games, DVD's and everything in this space.
-We ask that you leave things the way they were when you arrived and clean up your own messes. If items are missing or additional cleaning is needed after you leave these charges will be subtracted from your damage deposit.
-Please enjoy building fires in the wood stove/fire pit if you have previous experience with this. Check the current fire danger level as sometimes even fires in a pit are banned if it gets very dry.
- Renters will agree to complete a checklist of things to do before they checkout.