My classic home is close to Nature, Skiing, Hiking, Swimming, Kayaking, Stockade, Bard, Vassar, Night life, Restaurants, Woodstock, UPAC and all the mid hudson valley has to offer.
You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood -- lovely and quiet, the house clean and bright and you'll be walking or biking distance to the great bars, restaurants and nightlife of the Stockade. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
- Feel free to smoke outside of the house on the porch.
- The only bathroom is upstairs and not wheelchair accessible.
- The second bedroom downstairs also has the washer/dryer and treadmill.
- The small television downstairs has Roku only; the large television in the master bedroom upstair has apple tv and cable access.
- There is a small office on the second floor that can also be used as an additional bedroom with a full sized air mattress -- if you intend to use the office as a bedroom please let me know so that I can do the conversion for you.
Left the frenetic energy of my hometown(NYC) and recently bought a modest house in the burgeoning Uptown Kingston neighborhood. I want you to fall in love with Kingston and the Hudson Valley just as I have -- I'll make it mission to see that you do :)