Villa Giani in Annone di Brianza is 10 km far from Lecco, 22 km from Como and 38 km from Milan. It is located in the places made famous by Manzoni with the view on Annone lake, the Resegone and the Grigna. The villa is a charming aristocratic country house built in the eighteenth century completely restored and surrounded by a 6000 sqm garden full of ancient trees. Inside you can admire frescoes of the '700, fine antique furniture, paintings and furnishings.
You can text or call me at any time during your stay, if you have any questions or need information. I will be of course available.
At request, it is possible to have the service of a wedding planner to organize your event at a very reasonable price and during your stay you can have a personal cook (price on request and availability to verify).
VILLA GIANI REGULATION
1) Before going out or going to bed, make sure that all entrances to the villa and the windows are closed and the lights are switched off
2) Secure the blinds with the hooks to prevent them from slamming. The area is quite windy
3) Guests are provided with open closets. Those one closed are personal and should not be open for any reason
4) It is possible to access the villa only for loading and unloading operations: cars can be parked in the large car park outside the villa
5) It is strictly forbidden to leave on the grass objects that may ruin it: candles, dumbbells, braziers
6) Do not turn on fires in the garden
7) Inside the villa it is strictly forbidden to smoke. Cigarette butts should not be thrown into the ground but collected in the appropriate containers
8) Avoid any kind of noise that can disturb the neighborhood. The villa is located in the center of the village
9) After 10PM, we ask guests to keep the noise down outside the villa (music and more). After this time you can move the music in the indoor premises with a moderate volume.
10) Observe strictly the rules of the recycling garbage (paper, plastic, food, undifferentiated, glass)
11) If the kitchen is used, the kind guests are asked to leave it tidy and clean (no dirty dishes, cups and pots in the sink)
12) Additional cleaning on request can be done at cost of 10 € per hour by our housekeeper
13) Rooms must be left in the same order as they were found
14) In autumn and winter time, heating is on consumption (around 100€ per day) to be paid the day of the check out
15) It is generally recommended to respect the villa. The villa must be left in the same conditions guests have found it (clean and tidy)
16) the owners reserve the right to charge a cost to the guests in case of damage
Thank you for your care and respect towards us and the villa