Great bedroom comfortably fits 2.
mezzanine space for 2 extra guests.
*Open studio layout
*Queen bed, newly renovated bathroom/shower
*Walk to a beautiful quiet beach and awesome shops
*3,6 km to Byron Bay center, shops, cafes/restaurants, located in Byron Arts & Industrial estate.
*Kitchen has: toaster, Jug, Rice Cooker, Elect Fry Pan, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery.
*Small work space for computer.
*55sq meter lounge/dining/kitchen area
*27 sq meters bedroom/small work space
This unit is part of a warehouse which has been newly converted into a lovely apartment.
Go to the farmers' market and make yourself a gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen.
Take complimentary bicycles to quiet pristine beaches nearby & explore rain forests/parks.
5 min drive into Byron Bay hub center, this spot is quiet and secluded yet close to all the action.
Perfect place to rest for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
You will have access to the whole apt.
Please do not use extra beds, unless agreed with us prior**
We will be happy to meet our guests to welcome them into the abode and show them around, as well as happily answer any questions about the local area / locals tips on where to go & eat! Then we leave you to your own devices and will be available anytime if you need us.
Pets may be considered case by case and terms and conditions will be negotiated on an individual basis.
It must be understood that a bond will be required for the duration of your stay and will be refunded on departure, given that everything is in the same condition as when you arrived.
• We expect our guests to keep the premises clean and sanitary.
•Conserve energy/water whenever possible, as you would do in your own
•Clean up dishes and take out trash before checking out, the garbage bins (recycle & trash) are located just outside the door.
• Failure to return the keys upon check-out will result in forfeiture of the
* Only people named on the reservation are allowed on the property*
* Please do not use extra beds, unless agreed with us prior**
* NO smoking inside the house. No drugs or any illegal activities
including illegal downloading of torrents.
* Please do not wear muddy/dirty shoes inside the house.
* Please do not use Towels, Hand Towels, Face Towels to remove
make-Ups and use our linens, blankets and towels for each purpose
and to please not to stain them.
* Please do not eat in the bed to prevent stains on the
sheets, blankets, and pillow cases.
* Cleaning surcharges if the apartment is left in a disastrous state.
- smoking outside
- pets (if any) must be cleaned prior to entering
Being born into a family of two artists, I was in love with everything creative.
After finishing design school in Manhattan, New York, I was working in fashion industry for about 8 years. Now I am living in Byron Shire, NSW working on my new clothing line. As a freelance artist/designer I can work from anywhere in the world.
I am a quiet, tidy and totally respectful non smoker.