You will love the beauty and quietness of the neighbourhood, the proximity to the beach, the stroll down Østerbrogade with its many shops and cafés on your way to the center of Copenhagen, and the brightness and Scandinavian feel of the old villa apartment when you return. Perfect for couples with our without kids, or for the business traveller.
130 m2 flat for rent in the northern Østerbro/Hellerup.
- 102 year old house with a lot of charm
- Flat is located at top floor of house (2. floor)
- Private garten for free disposal
- 10-15 minutes to Copenhagen Central station by S-train and even less to the center of the city
- Flat furnished with designer furniture (classic danish and international)
- Very attractive and charming area with a lot of big, old houses
- 2 toilets (one big, one small)
- 1 bath
Entire flat - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) private garden
We can help you with everything; If you have comments or need advise you can text us anytime via Airbnb or Messenger :)
Very quiet area - easy to sleep at night.